OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88 Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88 Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88 Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88 Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 20 of 20

Thread: Mike Pickering & Graeme Park @ Hacienda, 6 Aug '88

  1. #16

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel
    Ooooh lovely!
    I've got a copy of this for sale if you need it on the B side of "Its Not Over" - on the MoreMusic label.

    Its up on GEMM but happy to deal outside if you want.

  2. #17

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Wolverhampton
    Posts
    2,228
    Quote Originally Posted by iambiggles
    I've got a copy of this for sale if you need it on the B side of "Its Not Over" - on the MoreMusic label.

    Its up on GEMM but happy to deal outside if you want.
    Don't collect vinyl mate but thanks for the offer

    Welcome to the board
    Please try my most wanted unknowns.. Vol I (Solved) Vol II Vol III

  3. #18

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel
    Don't collect vinyl mate but thanks for the offer

    Welcome to the board
    No worries matey - ta and all that for the greet

  4. #19

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,242
    the last ID to complete the tracklist = Samuel - Don't Set Me Free (Dub House)

    https://www.discogs.com/Samuel-Open-.../release/85026

    listen here - https://www.beatport.com/track/dont-...use-mix/211637


    ive seen this set dated 6-8-1988 which I think is correct, all the tracks on this set are from 1988 or earlier

    its a bit strange a set from may 89 not having any tracks from 1989

    hope this info is useful

  5. #20

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by brady View Post
    the last ID to complete the tracklist = Samuel - Don't Set Me Free (Dub House)

    https://www.discogs.com/Samuel-Open-.../release/85026

    listen here - https://www.beatport.com/track/dont-...use-mix/211637


    ive seen this set dated 6-8-1988 which I think is correct, all the tracks on this set are from 1988 or earlier

    its a bit strange a set from may 89 not having any tracks from 1989

    hope this info is useful
    Finally nailed after all these years...

    FWIW I agree on the date. I was told it was that date by someone who supposedly went...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •