OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28

Thread: So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dysfunction Junction
    Posts
    7,606

    So, in light of the fat-sucking, blood scoffing revelations

    ..in the other thread....

    Pork Scratchings.
    For those of you who are strange enough to eat these (and I'm talking about the real artery-clogging fat covered ones, not the 'fake' puffed-up ones) - If you find one with a couple of little piggy hairs still on, do you cast it aside or just think 'fukit' and eat it anyway?

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,872
    Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole


    There = that place
    Their = belonging to them
    They're = they are

    Your = belonging to you
    You're = you are

  3. #3

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    On Cloud 9!!!
    Posts
    18,200
    my lil lulu used to love um! cant im a big fan tho

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
    Posts
    2,599
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiano View Post
    Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole
    LMFAO
    care to elaborate timothy

    cant remeber what they taste like tbh was Pissed wen i tried em are they dead saltly ? not keen on salty stuff ( nics , tc fook hoff with your smutty remarks)
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    i need some kind of drug!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiano View Post
    Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    come on lets get high!

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    1984
    Posts
    5,872
    Quote Originally Posted by lottie View Post
    LMFAO
    care to elaborate timothy


    Who the f*ck's Timothy? lol


    There = that place
    Their = belonging to them
    They're = they are

    Your = belonging to you
    You're = you are

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star View Post
    my lil lulu used to love um! cant im a big fan tho

    What? Dirty arseholes? You seemed like such a nice girl as well.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hyde
    Posts
    2,194
    KP pork scratchings

    Real food for real people

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4,700
    Whilst there's definitely a great variation of quality within the scratchings market I've gotta say I fuckin love em

    As to the question of hairs, I always leave em if they've got hair on - it's just not right is it - hairs on snacks

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Dysfunction Junction
    Posts
    7,606
    so do you munch the hairy ones?!!!

    oo-er

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Hyde
    Posts
    2,194
    The hairs are cooked whats the problem

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiano View Post
    Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole
    Yeah and you would know! (okay, so i have drank too much, but that 'know' just looks wrong? Note to self: Get out and communicate with adults more then dimple spelling won't seem so frikkin hard)

    I love em, but rarely eat them as they are sooo bad for you. I used to find them repulsive, not in taste as i dared not to nibble, but in,- well morality! Jonno gently (sp? hic!) weaned them on me over several months, always under the influence of beer. Now i crave the disgusting little shits.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Standish
    Posts
    2,690
    The thought of what they are just puts me off ever even considering touching them! I am actually curious to know what people actually do if they find hairs on them *shudder*. I wanna know what they taste like....I mean a good description, not just a comparison to dirty arseholes

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,577
    I do love crackling though, so these are just the fast food council variety i guess.

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    4,577
    Quote Originally Posted by amymars View Post
    The thought of what they are just puts me off ever even considering touching them! I am actually curious to know what people actually do if they find hairs on them *shudder*. I wanna know what they taste like....I mean a good description, not just a comparison to dirty arseholes

    Proer ones? Salty, erm a little smokey bacon-esque. They have the texture of a mega thick quaver, with a slightly soft (if yer lucky!) say 20% top which is a little more flavour (flav) 'ersome than the other 80%- which still rocks to snack heaven mind.

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Standish
    Posts
    2,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Amelie View Post
    Proer ones? Salty, erm a little smokey bacon-esque. They have the texture of a mega thick quaver, with a slightly soft (if yer lucky!) say 20% top which is a little more flavour (flav) 'ersome than the other 80%- which still rocks to snack heaven mind.
    Are they like, mega strong though? Like throat burning smokey bacon salt style?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •