OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

Council F@ckers Council F@ckers Council F@ckers Council F@ckers Council F@ckers
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 66

Thread: Council F@ckers

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981

    Council F@ckers

    Frikkin' Council have issued me with a £50 fine for not putting my bin bags in the wheelie bin one day last week

    50 freakin' squid - all last weeks overtime gone
    Don't they have better things to do?
    Shouldnt my over-inflated council tax pay for the bin men to take the rubbish away however it is deposited?
    I fuckin hate those bastards!
    They want to take my money all the time
    C . UNTS!
    Gonna torch the town hall and run over some lolly pop ladies to make up for it


    s'pose I should have put it in the wheelie bin but it was dark


    just had to vent some steam there
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Madchester
    Posts
    8,731
    OMG!!

    Bastards!! Cant believe that, 50 feckin quid.....50!! Maybe they should put all the fine money into making bigger wheelie bins, or bins with neon stripes under them for night, lol!

    I read in the paper that some councils will be making wheelie bins with weighing devices so you pay for the rubbish by how much you throw away, my neighbours chuck their shite in my bin sometimes so they can bloody do one if thats the case!!

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
    Posts
    5,282
    and breeeeeath!!

    you sounded just like our kid then pauly when he fipps his lid

    i give up with my wheelie bin, its bin nicked loads of times coz im out all day.

    i just sneak out on bin day and dump my rubbish in somebody elses bin.



  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4,700
    Someone nicked our bin an all, so I got a new one off the council. Anyway I found the old one in someone else's backyard (the cheeky scamps), so now we've got 2

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981
    They wont take complaints over the phone, they wont accept payment by credit card or switch so I have to write a poxy cheque and post it to “The Environmental Crime action team”

    I hope they have time to process my cheque during thier crime fighting capers to rid the world of Warlord litter bugs
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Posts
    5,658
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly p View Post
    Frikkin' Council have issued me with a £50 fine for not putting my bin bags in the wheelie bin one day last week

    50 freakin' squid - all last weeks overtime gone
    Don't they have better things to do?
    Shouldnt my over-inflated council tax pay for the bin men to take the rubbish away however it is deposited?
    I fuckin hate those bastards!
    They want to take my money all the time
    C . UNTS!
    Gonna torch the town hall and run over some lolly pop ladies to make up for it


    s'pose I should have put it in the wheelie bin but it was dark


    just had to vent some steam there
    Yes, it should. We used to have "Bin Men" (remember them? lol) that not only would collect your bags, but would even come up the driveways and round the back of the house to lug your bin to the wagon and tip it in.

    So, okay, we have been issued with wheelie bins....fine, great, we have paid for them and it makes it easier. We even seperate out 80-90% of the contents to the relevant bin and push it to the front of the house. Not only has the council tax gone up, but they only collect it every second week!!!. Then they have the nerve to charge you for your wheelie bin lid being propped up with bags, or simply refuse to take your rubbish away because its not in the 'correct format' lol.

    Dont even get me started on the councils which use sub contractor companies to do council work.......sheesh. .

    Just what are we paying for?........the roads never get done, the rubbish caper is absurd, buildings run derilict, local previously owned swimming pools close down, youth centers close due to underfunding etc.....yet we seem to be paying more and more for it all? lol.

    Clearly, Im missing something here.......wheres it all going?


    Sirius

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4,700
    Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Clearly, Im missing something here.......wheres it all going?
    The police & fire service take up quite a chunk, although that's broken down in the initial bill. The majority however is a lovely pot of money for all other council business. They don't go short either. When I used to sign on, the people at the job centre had really poor computer equipment (government funded), however at the local council offices I noticed in their customer facing section they had 13 flat screens (which were pricey at the time) for 2 staff! Money to burn it would appear.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Sniffing glue........again!
    Posts
    3,679
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly p View Post
    Frikkin' Council have issued me with a £50 fine for not putting my bin bags in the wheelie bin one day last week

    50 freakin' squid - all last weeks overtime gone
    Don't they have better things to do?
    Shouldnt my over-inflated council tax pay for the bin men to take the rubbish away however it is deposited?
    I fuckin hate those bastards!
    They want to take my money all the time
    C . UNTS!
    Gonna torch the town hall and run over some lolly pop ladies to make up for it


    s'pose I should have put it in the wheelie bin but it was dark


    just had to vent some steam there
    I'm with you there!!!!

    I've been told i have to pay that parking ticket i was contesting where i bought a half hour ticket, realised i needed more time that half an hour so got another one a bit later on, put that in the car window without removing the first one and got a parking ticket for it!!!!

    They wrote back to me saying i have to pay it because apparantly you're not allowed to top up, even though if i'd known that and removed the first ticket i'd have been fine!! I was gonna rgue it again but i went back to the parking metre and checked and it does actually say you're not allowed to do that but who the f@ck actually reads that sh1t when you're buying a ticket, you just kinda presume by buying a ticket in teh first place you're abiding by the law of the land!

    Trafford council is just one big fat pile of dung and everyone who works there has an ugly face and belongs in a zoo!!

    Thanks for the head up on the bin thing though, it would never have crossed my mind that you'd get a fine for that!!!

    A hardy perrenial bush diver & hardest mo-fo drinker in the hizz-house. WAY more intelligent that her looks indicate & WAY more sensitive than her hard bitch exterior indicates. A loyal friend & one in a million. You would be very lucky if you ever have one of these in your life. Has a tendancy to piss herself in public occasionally.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Sniffing glue........again!
    Posts
    3,679
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
    The police & fire service take up quite a chunk, although that's broken down in the initial bill. The majority however is a lovely pot of money for all other council business. They don't go short either. When I used to sign on, the people at the job centre had really poor computer equipment (government funded), however at the local council offices I noticed in their customer facing section they had 13 flat screens (which were pricey at the time) for 2 staff! Money to burn it would appear.
    I bet they have one hell of a christmas party too!!!

    A hardy perrenial bush diver & hardest mo-fo drinker in the hizz-house. WAY more intelligent that her looks indicate & WAY more sensitive than her hard bitch exterior indicates. A loyal friend & one in a million. You would be very lucky if you ever have one of these in your life. Has a tendancy to piss herself in public occasionally.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981
    I work for a company who are currently supplying the Department of Work and Pensions with brand new Flat screen monitors, Laptops and various hi-tech fuji equipment. They need to have it installed in every Jobcenre / Jobcentre Plus, Social Security office in the country so that is alot of Hardware and money. They have a bottomless pit to pay these resources and... Guess what... These new pc's are to be replaced again in TWO years!!!

    Thats where just some of the money is going!
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    4,700
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Shabba' View Post
    I bet they have one hell of a christmas party too!!!
    Too right, I bet no-one bothers to come in the next day either. I don't know if it was last year or the year before when Blackburn Council staff had an average of 25 days off sick a year - 25 days, the average!!

  12. #12

    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Town
    Posts
    1,260
    Quote Originally Posted by sirius View Post
    Yes, it should. We used to have "Bin Men" (remember them? lol) that not only would collect your bags, but would even come up the driveways and round the back of the house to lug your bin to the wagon and tip it in.

    So, okay, we have been issued with wheelie bins....fine, great, we have paid for them and it makes it easier. We even separate out 80-90% of the contents to the relevant bin and push it to the front of the house. Not only has the council tax gone up, but they only collect it every second week!!!. Then they have the nerve to charge you for your wheelie bin lid being propped up with bags, or simply refuse to take your rubbish away because its not in the 'correct format' lol.

    Dont even get me started on the councils which use sub contractor companies to do council work.......sheesh. .

    Just what are we paying for?........the roads never get done, the rubbish caper is absurd, buildings run derelict, local previously owned swimming pools close down, youth centers close due to underfunding etc.....yet we seem to be paying more and more for it all? lol.

    Clearly, Im missing something here.......wheres it all going?


    Sirius

    Hmmm as a senior officer of a large local authority should I come on and defend the tireless and hard working officials of councils across the country?!

    Granted there is a lot of needless bureaucratic nonsense in local authority, however the politicians are where the finger needs to be pointed. There has probably never been as much money being ploughed into regeneration as there is at the moment, however its how / where its spent which is the question, nothing gets done without the approval of local councillors....believe me!

    Incidentally because the youth service is not a statutory body, unlike Social Services) ie: local authorities are obliged to have social workers, but not youth workers, unfortunately the youth service is totally reliant on grants / lottery funding etc. This explains why youth projects start and finish, youth centres open and close, its an absolute shambles.

    In regards to bins, Pauly there is no excuse for leaving unattended black bin bags in the back alley, a magnet for rats all those empty tins of corned beef
    "All Grown Up" Every Sunday 12.00pm - 2.00pm. DJ's Jay Wearden and Danny C playing the best in rare groove, funk, soul, hip hop and anything else. www.unityradio.co.uk.Danny C is officially a proud member of the Jedi Movement.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981
    Quote Originally Posted by 'Shabba' View Post
    Trafford council is just one big fat pile of dung and everyone who works there has an ugly face and belongs in a zoo!!
    Trafford Council took 9 months to eventually grant me planning permission (at a cost) for a bathroom extension. I let it go after finding out my application had to go through a variety of departments and in trays before someone picked up a pen
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,865
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly p View Post
    I work for a company who are currently supplying the Department of Work and Pensions with brand new Flat screen monitors, Laptops and various hi-tech fuji equipment. They need to have it installed in every Jobcenre / Jobcentre Plus, Social Security office in the country so that is alot of Hardware and money. They have a bottomless pit to pay these resources and... Guess what... These new pc's are to be replaced again in TWO years!!!

    Thats where just some of the money is going!
    Add that to what Ive been working on for the last 2 years, a complete refresh of the Network, Data Centre, Client / Server Infrastructure & Cabling for various Department of Health and NHS sites

    Money to burn indeed, always the way with Government contracts, not like the private sector. Its great, loads of money about, in fact, they should up parking and bin fines to pay for my expenses j/k

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny C View Post
    In regards to bins, Pauly there is no excuse for leaving unattended black bin bags in the back alley, a magnet for rats all those empty tins of corned beef
    I see your point - I dont usually do it so was an oversight on my part.

    What about when youths kick your bin over then you get charged?
    Or when The lid doesnt completely close down?

    Those reasons can also lead to a fine

    and I still and always will hate the council.
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •