OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread! Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread! Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread! Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread! Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: Post a Pic of Ya Dex Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    Attachment 34173

I have waited over two months for these and its been worth the wait. 2 x Stanton STR8-150 Turntables
    2 x Shure M44-7 Cartridges & stylus.

These are why you have not seen me posting any tapes for a while I have been saving up for these baby's

Will update photo very soon with mixer

At some point might get a 3rd but no room in this house so will have to wait until I move.

Most of my record collection is 80's pop and 94 up to 2000 house and few past 2000 but not many starts to go a bit wonky for me after that.
    Ive got those Shure M44 7 very happy with them , been solid so far

Quote Originally Posted by chinatownswhite View Post
    Ive got those Shure M44 7 very happy with them , been solid so far
    They are really great definitely satisfied with them. First day I have had to really play with them as I was working over the bank holiday, so having a few days off this week and the turntables are just perfect just updated the photo took it in day light.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny-Digital View Post
    Best turntables I've ever used.
    I can't really say they are the best Turntables I have had, just because I had my 1210's about 20 years ago and my memory don't stretch that far back and I can't do the comparison as I can't remember 20 years back.

Its took me about a month to get use to them and a lot of frustration But I have got used to them now and can get them to mix perfectly, I even done a nice bit of scratching over one of my mixers the other day was going a bit Jeremy Healy on my self scratching over house. They are very cool turn tables and I am very happy with them I did not pick them up very cheap and will be keeping them for a long time, so my verdict are great turn tables

I really would like another turntable but that will have to wait until we move into our new house, what won't be long now as we just sold are house the other day and we are getting a bigger house, and it will be detached house so will be able to mix until late. as no joining neighbours
    Last edited by gregsta; 12th June 2019 at 01:16 PM.