OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Drugs Test - Work  !!!!! Drugs Test - Work  !!!!! Drugs Test - Work  !!!!! Drugs Test - Work  !!!!! Drugs Test - Work  !!!!!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drugs Test - Work !!!!!

Drugs Test - Work !!!!!

Hi,

i am shittin it, been for a job today, a really good job and i have got it as long as I pass a drugs test

i have to take this test at 1230 tommorow. anyone know ways to get away with this???

any help greatly appreciated

Depends what drugs mate, cannibis stays in your system for weeks, Ecstacy takes 24 - 48 hours

oh dear

had a few lines of poor quality sniff, and about half a spliff on sat nite??

Well it depends on the style of drug, and how much/long ago etc.

My husband had one once, we bought a kit of the tinty called 'beat the bladder cops' lol, he did'nt smoke for about 2 weeks prior, drank loads of water and had milk thistle to cleanse the liver and it still was boarderline. The only thing that saved him was that they had asked him beforehand if he had been on any medications, and the one he gave can sometimes alter cheap tests.

You could always take in some unadulterated (sp!!!?) childs piss. (anyone get the film quote and i will eat my hat).

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie
    You could always take in some unadulterated (sp!!!?) childs piss. (anyone get the film quote and i will eat my hat).

Withnail and I?
    Naughty, but......

....(The Godfather of House Flirted With Me!!!)

aka sweet p, mrs c and pauly p's missus!

'You can't sit down with a record in one hand and match it to something else. It should just hit you.' - Erol Alkan

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sensation
    Withnail and I?
    Correct! I am just about to start on my hat right now!

Kinda depends on the test as well. Hair vs urine for instance.

Off t'internet "7.1.1 Aspirin:
    According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin. "

from - http://my.marijuana.com/7-11b.php3

Beyond that I dunno, get googling.

cool

yes, its a urine sample they want, as long as i pass i got the job. so its aspirin 4 breakfast.

i cant do a google search cos my pc is infected with a spyware program which has overided google.

thanks ruffers

If in doubt!!

Ask Frank

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Bin-Bag
    Hi,

i am shittin it, been for a job today, a really good job and i have got it as long as I pass a drugs test

i have to take this test at 1230 tommorow. anyone know ways to get away with this???

any help greatly appreciated

simple dont do drugs!!
    :straws: :ANYWORD:

lol @ cutter

I'm sure a mate of mine took womens water retention tablets to flush him out, lol

Water

Just found this:

6.1.1 Water:

Drink at least eight hefty glasses of fluid (preferably water) just prior to the test. Many people start drinking water several days before the test; which is useless. Water does *not* clean any THC metabolites out of your system because THC is not water soluble. Water only dilutes urine temporarily. Do not over do it; you can get water intoxication. People can actually overdose and even die from water intoxication. It's very hard to do, and you'll vomit before anything gets serious.

Guess its worth trying

thats it

about all i can do really, at least if i fail i know that ive been getting good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Amelie

You could always take in some unadulterated (sp!!!?) childs piss.
    depends upon what conditions the piss test is under, doubt they'll watch it coming out the end of ya weener for a job drugs test, so get some clean living young chap to piss in something easily concealed and that ya can open an pour out quickly an easily....ie a lemon squeezey bottle up ya sleeve.

Another way to go would be to use ya own piss but contaminate it with a squirt of bleach etc using the lemon squeezy technique. then ya results should come back inconclusive an it gives ya time then till they sort another test.

I know this works with the contamination thro a past experience

There is a way round everythin mate, just gotta use ya noodle.