OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Off work again!! Off work again!! Off work again!! Off work again!! Off work again!!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Off work again!!

Off work again!!

Well im off work sick again! this time i got a trapped nerve between my shoulder blades and i cant move........well hardly.....

the pain is excrutiating couldnt sleep either just couldnt get cumfy! so 400mg ibuprofens are the tipple of the day i think for me........

its a recurring problem i have and get this every so often...but dont know wot causes it.......

they must be thinking i am the worlds best scivver like our vary own WAFC but its actually all genuine......

Avin a bad year up to now lololll.......

chillin in pol pot`s old mud hut licking jungle frogs and smoking pipes
    ave a guddun

i dont start till 10 pm
    I NEVER GREW UP , I JUST BROKE FREE

awwwwwwww gutted ya feeling so crap debs, ring me and il send ya remedies if i can tons a love babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i too feel absolutely poo
    not been right since hazy
    but its all in my chest now, crickey im coughing so much the whole of my chest and abdomen feel raw and bruised, im having to hold my chest when i cough so it doesnt hurt as much, i feel bloody awful today..
    just phoned my homeopath tho so on new lots of remedies, so hopefully it will sort it out

moral of the story dont take antibiotics, it just shifts the infection to somewhere else in the body... nitemare.. not taking those again

www.awakenUnow.com

There really is no use banging ya head against that same brick wall and expecting a different result!

Quote Originally Posted by northern minx
    awwwwwwww gutted ya feeling so crap debs, ring me and il send ya remedies if i can tons a love babe xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i too feel absolutely poo
    not been right since hazy
    but its all in my chest now, crickey im coughing so much the whole of my chest and abdomen feel raw and bruised, im having to hold my chest when i cough so it doesnt hurt as much, i feel bloody awful today..
    just phoned my homeopath tho so on new lots of remedies, so hopefully it will sort it out

moral of the story dont take antibiotics, it just shifts the infection to somewhere else in the body... nitemare.. not taking those again

awww bless ya boots babes...will drop you a dinga ling shortly huns....xxxxxx

Morning babe...

Awww dead soz to hear your a wee bit grimm chick!

If there is anything you need, babe just holla!!

S-J x

Knowledge is the cure for ignorance, stupidity is untreatable!!!!

Lincolnshire - where old skool does not live
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Star
    Well im off work sick again! this time i got a trapped nerve between my shoulder blades and i cant move........well hardly.....

the pain is excrutiating couldnt sleep either just couldnt get cumfy! so 400mg ibuprofens are the tipple of the day i think for me........

its a recurring problem i have and get this every so often...but dont know wot causes it.......

they must be thinking i am the worlds best scivver like our vary own WAFC but its actually all genuine......

Avin a bad year up to now lololll.......
    Awwww bless ya..... im off sick (again) today too with lower back problems, my osteopath killed me on Friday, have you tried an Osteo they doo work but can be painful...... I was at work all of last week on crutches with my back and got no thanks for going in so I though fuck 'em I am having the day off.... does bloody hurt so I really sympathise.... hope you get better soon

Fi
    Old Skool Liisa

Quote Originally Posted by S-J
    Morning babe...

Awww dead soz to hear your a wee bit grimm chick!

If there is anything you need, babe just holla!!

S-J x
    Awww thanx sweetness... i will defo holla hunny....feel ok other than the pain...just hope it ease's up thorough the day..!

u at work today chickaroo

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolLiisa
    Awwww bless ya..... im off sick (again) today too with lower back problems, my osteopath killed me on Friday, have you tried an Osteo they doo work but can be painful...... I was at work all of last week on crutches with my back and got no thanks for going in so I though fuck 'em I am having the day off.... does bloody hurt so I really sympathise.... hope you get better soon

Fi
    Blimey you an i seem to be on the same sicky clock lol......we wre off the samre day last time too!

its bloody painful aint it........felt a lot worse after lying in bed all nite last nite...proper seized up........am ok if i just sit here still and dont move..dont think i will bother wi bed this eve or maybe ill just sleep standing up!

Lincolnshire - where old skool does not live

Talking

Blimey you an i seem to be on the same sicky clock lol......we wre off the samre day last time too!

its bloody painful aint it........felt a lot worse after lying in bed all nite last nite...proper seized up........am ok if i just sit here still and dont move..dont think i will bother wi bed this eve or maybe ill just sleep standing up!
    lol yes we were off at the same time before...he he.... it is always worse in the morning, mine has worn off slightly after moving about a bit but it still hurts like hell.... I have crutches so that also helps..... just watched Trisha and was was amusing as ever...lol daytime tv is shite, my poor doggies havent had a walk for over a week coz of me back... bloody Dobermanns, times like this I wish I had a Chihauha....(or how ever you spell it)
    Old Skool Liisa

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolLiisa
    lol yes we were off at the same time before...he he.... it is always worse in the morning, mine has worn off slightly after moving about a bit but it still hurts like hell.... I have crutches so that also helps..... just watched Trisha and was was amusing as ever...lol daytime tv is shite, my poor doggies havent had a walk for over a week coz of me back... bloody Dobermanns, times like this I wish I had a Chihauha....(or how ever you spell it)
    lol yeh my lulu is cool but she smaller than a chiuaua lol (i cant spell it either)! so a couple journeys upstairs and she knacked!

Hope you get better soon hun, trapped nerves are so so painfull. Take it easy as possible
    Pw xx

Quote Originally Posted by princesswarrior
    Hope you get better soon hun, trapped nerves are so so painfull. Take it easy as possible
    Pw xx
    Babes..thank you i will try my best! just cant kick the guilty feeling for having all this time off work.......i dont owe them anything tbh but still......

Babes..thank you i will try my best! just cant kick the guilty feeling for having all this time off work.......i dont owe them anything tbh but still......
    I no what you mean, when I was working I went through a stage were I was never there, but it's not your fault babes, so I wouldnt worry about it at all. It's not as if your pulling a fast one on them. Just get better soon and dont worry about what work thinks they will be ok.

Pw xx

Quote Originally Posted by princesswarrior
    I no what you mean, when I was working I went through a stage were I was never there, but it's not your fault babes, so I wouldnt worry about it at all. It's not as if your pulling a fast one on them. Just get better soon and dont worry about what work thinks they will be ok.

Pw xx
    Ur right hunny well they will scrap the bonus' after all.....and pay us pittance..... they used to give us a small bonus (for wot it was worth) each year going off targets and sickabsences but they scrapped it and we dont get anything now.......(fools) no one cares now.. ...except me lol...

Awww thanx sweetness... i will defo holla hunny....feel ok other than the pain...just hope it ease's up thorough the day..!

u at work today chickaroo
    Sure am babe! As per bloody usal!! LoL

You should have a word with Vee babe, she is trained in the art of all the special massage, Reiki etc etc stuff... She is dead dead good at it too babe!

Hope your pain goes away asap!!

S-J x

Knowledge is the cure for ignorance, stupidity is untreatable!!!!