OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

The Regional Director of provident and CAM! The Regional Director of provident and CAM! The Regional Director of provident and CAM! The Regional Director of provident and CAM! The Regional Director of provident and CAM!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Rejuvenation

BBDD Easter

Thread: The Regional Director of provident and CAM!

The Regional Director of provident and CAM!

I stared work for the provident on December 14th last year as a Agent Manager for Elgin.

I was lookin after a team of 10 staff and basicall getting the sale up for them.

Luckily I stared the 14th and the works do was on the 16th buzzin a do free ale and a party

During this party I was sat next to the Regional Director who was one of these pompus fat fkin things that like to think he's a cut above the rest, I dont know about you but the I hate the pricks and this guy was condesending, sarcastic and damn right rude to me at the table. So the quicker I ate and got away from that table the better. I did this very hastely and sat at the bar drinkin tequila for the rest of the night and was chatting away to one of the nice secratary type birds who float about looking for one of the Senior guys to blow off on the off chance they'll get a promotion. She was dumb as fk as you would expect but she had a fair pair of tits and a low cut top which when she did the old scan for her chance to hit it big time and look round the room I got a crackin eye full

Anyway I was getting on quite well with this bird and could see light at the end of the tunnel, (well I wouldnt say light more moist like but hey what the fk you get the point) when this fkin guy walks over and he actually said to her "is this guy boring you" I was bladdered and I just had enough, I floored the twt! 1 punch he went down it was sheer pleasure

Now im just going to recap here for you and add a little bit

Start Dec 14th
    Xmas do Dec 16th
    Sacked Dec 17th

fkin worth it though to see the twt cowering on the floor

Everywhere & nowhere baby, that's where I'm at...
    LMFAO !!!! Class...... more pls Cam

PS Did you get the young lady ?

mate i wish got kicked out the party and told to goto me room. I went out on the piss round perth on me own lol

She probably got a promotion sucking his eye better :p

did u get the sack then......thought u was in elgin still

Originally posted by johns_ar
    did u get the sack then......thought u was in elgin still
    Yup I got the sack, I still live in Elgin but now work for Cap Gemini in Inverness

Ive got 6 months before the Xmas do :p

ah right.....what kept yer in elgin man!!!

ur stories are legendary

Originally posted by cam
    Yup I got the sack, I still live in Elgin but now work for Cap Gemini in Inverness

Ive got 6 months before the Xmas do :p
    I dunno how ur gonna top that m8!!

Originally posted by johns_ar
    ah right.....what kept yer in elgin man!!!

ur stories are legendary
    Met a bit of snatch up here and i like to do things totally mad and moving to another part of the country with no money or job seemed like a challenge at the time now its normal coz I got a job a home and all that shit so i might goto john o groates empty me pockets and hitch hike to lands end for the crack stopping off at internet cafes to let you know where I am and what im up too lmfao

Originally posted by The Joker
    I dunno how ur gonna top that m8!!
    The guys here are sound even the management so luckily ill not be going through that again lol

he was an arsey bastrd though and even people who worked there said its been comming to him a long time (loads of comfort when i got my marching orders that was lol