OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

Calling all OSA orig crew! Calling all OSA orig crew! Calling all OSA orig crew! Calling all OSA orig crew! Calling all OSA orig crew!
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

BBDD Easter

Thread: Calling all OSA orig crew!

Calling all OSA orig crew!

How about a night of as many old faces as possible log on and post as an anniversary celebration?

Could those who bob on here spread the word?

We pick a date and get everyone together for a night of chatting on a forum :

You might need ouija board to call up the dead . Lol hopefully some peeps well get involved.

http://buzzin-house.com
    Another old skool forum you might want to check out, updated regularly with new mixes

By pure coincidence and some rather uncanny timing, I saw this post earlier in the week. I can't really remember how long it has been, but it feels like it must be somewhere in the region of 12 years or so, maybe more, since I was last here and actively taking part. I have changed and forgotten various details since then, so I decided to just sign up again to see what happens as some kind of crazy "OldskoolPie - The Reunion" situation. I hope you manage to find enough oldskool former-regulars from back in the day to make it happen.

I am so happy you are here

I've shared this on OSA Facebook page last night, hopefully a few will spot it

wow 16 years ago i joined ! think i still have a OSA tshirt with silocybe on the back one of the forum members created them , cant remember who ! was it silky ?

Quote Originally Posted by silocybe View Post
    wow 16 years ago i joined ! think i still have a OSA tshirt with silocybe on the back one of the forum members created them , cant remember who ! was it silky ?
    I only joined this forum 4 years ago, so am doing catch up. I knew nothing of Discogs, I did not know you could buy old house records or buy old house tapes I was on here about a year before that pennine dropped.

Were most of the people on here have collected all their records and sold their record collection on and sold of their tape collection, i guess that's why am only one of the few who regularly post on here.

I know some people never sell their stuff and still collect records.

Sorry if my typing is bad but on my phone

Sorry Amelie, i've only just seen this.

I'm guessing it didn't happen? I didn't even see the post on OSA Facebook tbh.

Looking for the perfect beat.

If I know itís happening, Iíll be there - so long as I am not away at work

a bit of a get together - that'd be good. Not seen any of you in years. Hopew you are all well

*not been on that long, that id forgot how to reply lol*