OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

How are we all? Has this forum impacted you.... How are we all? Has this forum impacted you.... How are we all? Has this forum impacted you.... How are we all? Has this forum impacted you.... How are we all? Has this forum impacted you....
'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: How are we all? Has this forum impacted you....

How are we all? Has this forum impacted you....

Evening Guys,

I haven't been on here in years properly and it was a post from Melenko on Facebook that has made me re visit the OSA Forum where it all personally started for me... I mean as in... experiencing REAL clubbing with you crazy lot. The forum also made me want to become more than a bedroom DJ and made me want to go out in the world and DJ in clubs and bars like my fellow piers I met on here.... ( which i would like to say i have achieved, i think hahaha) Not to mention what a great bunch and like minded people i have met over the years from this very board....

So first Question.....

Has this Forum impacted on your life in a positive way? if so how and why?

Second Question....

How many of the OSA Crew still come on here from the 00's, it would be interesting to know how many still post and interact?

Love STEADMANSCOTT

Quote Originally Posted by STEADMANSCOTT View Post
    Evening Guys,

I haven't been on here in years properly and it was a post from Melenko on Facebook that has made me re visit the OSA Forum where it all personally started for me... I mean as in... experiencing REAL clubbing with you crazy lot. The forum also made me want to become more than a bedroom DJ and made me want to go out in the world and DJ in clubs and bars like my fellow piers I met on here.... ( which i would like to say i have achieved, i think hahaha) Not to mention what a great bunch and like minded people i have met over the years from this very board....

So first Question.....

Has this Forum impacted on your life in a positive way? if so how and why?

Second Question....

How many of the OSA Crew still come on here from the 00's, it would be interesting to know how many still post and interact?

Love STEADMANSCOTT
    This board has become dead again it had some activity for a few months then become dead again. This forum has had a good impact in my life.

When I first found this forum I was looking for some boxed sets to download but all the links were dead but their was still some activity back in 2015

I have meet some great people on this forum we all love house music maybe not the same taste in house music. But we all have one thing in common are love for house music. Its a shame everyone has fucked of again old age and work is getting to them lol

http://www.oldskooltapez.com/
    Keeping The Oldskool Alive!!!

Ey up dude. Im still here, good to have you back. Met loads of weird and wonderful characters on here.

if it wasn't for finding this place back in 2008 I think i'd have sold my decks by now... (again, sold my first set for a woman, big mistake) it opened up a whole new world of oldskool tunes I had no idea existed and I got chance to play on the radio which I still do now which keeps my love for the tunes going...
    when my numbers come in i'm going to amass the greatest collection of quality (not shite) old tunes the world has ever seen.

yes the forum is not very active but Friday and Saturday in the shout box is still a laugh and there are always good tunes playing. Long live OSA in what ever guise...

Im still here mate, Ive enjoyed rediscovering OSA over the last couple of years, still lots of old members that tune in and drop by and loads of new ones, the current regular crop are a cracking bunch, as Sam said, Fridays and Saturdays are pretty lively until the early hours and there is action on odd nights in the week. I hope the site keeps going and the people keep supporting as its one of the few active old skool sites left! Even organised a few OSA nights which have been well attended - i even came out of retirement to play and enjoyed it