Sack Kay Burley, watch the BBC! Classic!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

jason67

Apr 12, 2010
Planina pod golico, Slovenia
the comments on on you tube are great, read them. Every publication, news channel in the world is owned by 6 people.... 6 people! Sky, like Fox is pure propaganda but the BBC is the same. We don't have an independent news media in our world. Don't believe one word you here, it's all lies!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
the comments on on you tube are great, read them. Every publication, news channel in the world is owned by 6 people.... 6 people! Sky, like Fox is pure propaganda but the BBC is the same. We don't have an independent news media in our world. Don't believe one word you here, it's all lies!

The BBC is not perfect .. . .but Sky News sucks the sweat off a dead mans balls and it's probably Kay Burley doing the sucking!

Last edited:

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast

...and here's one of the best of them, a really well put, balanced point of view...

"In a mature democracy there is a quintessential desire among the population to ensure reasoned and open debate, to maintain choice and the freedom to chose, regardless of political persuasion or socio-economic background. It is therefore an unfair, unbalanced and essentially poorly informed view that Kay Burley should be sacked. Besides, she's WELL fit."

:D

Lies, damn lies and politicians. Bye Bye Gordon, hello Milliband.

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006

BBC news is nothing like Fox. People around the world admire the BBC news for actually reporting news in a fair way. The US media are hilarious.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Don't believe one word you here, it's all lies!
Tinfoil.jpg

Gav

Feb 6, 2004
London
Do then you fucking tease :D

well lets just say I know someone at Sky, and she is known round there as the Queen bee....she's so establishment they would never get rid of her, she rules the roost big time, an absolute bitch so I've been told.

Also, I was told that when she sets her sights on you thats it, make or break you sorta thing.....she once "allegedly' tried to get hold of a camera man.....he was married and didn't want to get involved, she told him she gave the best blow jobs at Sky....trust me, she isn't a lady you say no to from all accounts. She can't get you fired with a click of a finger and all that toss...

......I'm putting a disclaimer on this shit, coz its reliable source time! hahaha

well lets just say I know someone at Sky, and she is known round there as the Queen bee....she's so establishment they would never get rid of her, she rules the roost big time, an absolute bitch so I've been told.

Also, I was told that when she sets her sights on you thats it, make or break you sorta thing.....she once "allegedly' tried to get hold of a camera man.....he was married and didn't want to get involved, she told him she gave the best blow jobs at Sky....trust me, she isn't a lady you say no to from all accounts. She can't get you fired with a click of a finger and all that toss...

......I'm putting a disclaimer on this shit, coz its reliable source time! hahaha

^^^ :thumbsup:

She looks filthy