The film thread

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
Piranha 3DD (2012) - IMDb

Utter wank, very dissappointing :|

same here i thought the 1st one was b-movie brilliance, got 3/4 through this one and switched off, but prob watch the last bit later.

watched 1/2 of Iron Sky (2012) - IMDb the other night before getting interupted, and it was funny deffo gonna watch it in full in next couple of nights.

watched this How I Spent My Summer Vacation (2012) - IMDb the other day well worth a watch, even if Gibson doesn't really pull off the cool criminal character.

also watched this Big Miracle (2012) - IMDb again not bad an easy watch based on a true story good family film.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Watched The Raid myself last night. Unbelievable how the film manages to sustain the near non stop violence and gore throughout the whole film, while being spectacular in it's execution:cool: I think it used every trick in the book then invented a few for good measure:cool: Easily worth it's score on IMDB :thumbsup:

I also watched The Rite the other night The Rite (2011) - IMDb A film about exorcism, and a decent one at that. Anthony Hopkins is perfectly cast for the role he plays in this film. It's not really scary, so anyone can watch it and sleep at night, but there are some grim storylines that some people probably wouldn't want to watch. Worthwhile watching though in my opinion, despite it's relatively low score on IMDB :thumbsup:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
This was pretty good for a stoner film, while being rather unique too. Deffo worth a watch imo;)

Grandma's Boy

Grandma's Boy (2006) - IMDb

Seen this one a few years ago its well worth a watch

Watched an excellent comedy last night...

Wanderlust (2012) - IMDb

Wanderlust

Rattled by sudden unemployment, a Manhattan couple surveys alternative living options, ultimately deciding to experiment with living on a rural commune where free love rules.

Superdan

Staff member
Jun 2, 2004
Still Here
www.youtube.com
Seen this one a few years ago its well worth a watch

Watched an excellent comedy last night...

Wanderlust (2012) - IMDb

Wanderlust

Rattled by sudden unemployment, a Manhattan couple surveys alternative living options, ultimately deciding to experiment with living on a rural commune where free love rules.

I'm sure you stand outside our window, every time we watch somert you also watch the same thing, lol

Agree was a top film, funny

Also watched Jeff, who lives at home. Had our lass in tears