Ibc Radio Manchester

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

IBCRADIO

Feb 7, 2010
Hi Everyone.
IBC RADIO Manchester on 104.4FM and 101.7FM Broadcast Across Manchester from 1987-1997
We now have a website at:

We would like anyone who has Info, Memories of the Station or old recordings to make contact to help build up some of the retro stuff on the website.
There is also a Blog on site and links, photos, tunes and a BLIP FM online music playlist.

Cheers.
MARK RHODES

Last edited:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Mark, thanks for the PM, I will dig out my old tapes and have a look to see if I have any more shows. IBC was superb - I always laughed when they heard any piano in a track - they'd soon kill it and stick proper 'boys tunes' on :cool:

Welcome to the forums :D

scherben

Feb 7, 2010
Mark, thanks for the PM, I will dig out my old tapes and have a look to see if I have any more shows. IBC was superb - I always laughed when they heard any piano in a track - they'd soon kill it and stick proper 'boys tunes' on :cool:

Yeah, that was Autechre; I remember 'em doing that

Homeboy JuJu was the show for me

IBCRADIO

Feb 7, 2010
Wow Yes BOJANGLES!... "THE SWEATBOX".... hahaha...... totally wall to wall sardines on the first night, June 1991!!!..... remember the biggest tune that first night was Quantices "4th DIMENSION" even though the DJ's had spent hundreds on new imports. Some of Quantices classic tracks can be found on the ibc.co.uk website or the Quantice website at quantice.co.uk

IBCRADIO

Feb 7, 2010
Ibc Radio For 2010

IBC RADIO is in early stages of a possible Digital Online return and also on FM Radio under the name IBC2010. We currently have a website at contact: info@itwillalwaysbewithyou.com and we now have a Facebook Group, IBC RADIO MANCHESTER and a Facebook Profile, IBC MANCHESTER and invite you all to join.
IBC2010 is still North Manchester Based. We are looking for any DJ/Mixer Presenters to host either on-line and/or FM Radio programs live or pre-recorded as we are in talks to launch IBC2010.

For the time being a quick email to us with your info will add you to the list of proposed DJ/Mixer Presenters and we will contact you in return when we know the station is to air.

For the time being, take a look at the website and if you are a Facebook user, add IBC to your friends list and/or join the Group.

IBC RADIO is also on TWITTER, ibcradiomcr

You can email IBC RADIO at info@itwillalwaysbewithyou.com or you can
FAX your Info to 0871 71 4 5757

:roll: -----http://www.ibcradio.co.uk-----

scherben

Feb 7, 2010
Wow Yes BOJANGLES!... "THE SWEATBOX".... hahaha...... totally wall to wall sardines on the first night, June 1991!!!..... remember the biggest tune that first night was Quantices "4th DIMENSION" even though the DJ's had spent hundreds on new imports. Some of Quantices classic tracks can be found on the ibc.co.uk website or the Quantice website at quantice.co.uk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC7LGzCZ-q0

scherben

Feb 7, 2010

Go to 43:05 here, and you can relive the moment you were referring to :cool: