Put a donk on it....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Mint that Ian hahaha :thumbsup:

This made me piss n all...

Bouncy techno meets terrible rapping? Welcome to Donk | Music | guardian.co.uk

Without wishing to appear a snob... actually... scratch that - I am and proud - 'bouncy house/techno' has been bollocks from Tom Wilson / QTEX to Klubhopping to this scouse house donk bollocks... to quote Jammer (& it's a mint quote) "Music made by retards for retards" :D

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Jesus i cant believe they still makin Tunes like this , I use hear these kinda tunes all the time on wigan pier cds time ago . I didnt mind it back then or the 1st few clubland cds , clubland xtreme 2 was tops . Lookin back now tho they aint to great lol but they wernt as corn dog as tht 1st video is . Some are lisenable but most are Wank imo

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Ah well I couldn't resist replying to tilt.

Some isn't bad all though it really aint my cup of tea.

I do own some although its probably a bit harder edged egoiste -wind it up for a start lmao and some stuff on Jolley Roger .

But Im sorry; that put a donk on it is just pure shit.

I could have knocked that up on fruity loops and rebirth in about 3 minutes flat and I have zero talent, not a creative bone in my body.

So tilt just to reiterate Im sorry if it offends you but in my opinion put a donk on it is utter crap.

Each to their own I guess.:moonie:

tilt

Mar 2, 2004
Germany
Ah well I couldn't resist replying to tilt.

Some isn't bad all though it really aint my cup of tea.

I do own some although its probably a bit harder edged egoiste -wind it up for a start lmao and some stuff on Jolley Roger .

But Im sorry; that put a donk on it is just pure shit.

I could have knocked that up on fruity loops and rebirth in about 3 minutes flat and I have zero talent, not a creative bone in my body.

So tilt just to reiterate Im sorry if it offends you but in my opinion put a donk on it is utter crap.

Each to their own I guess.:moonie:

I dont have said I like, it just funny seeing this guys jumpin around in their sportswear. Jus for a luff!!!

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Yes but Tilt, I don't think they are doing it for a laugh. They think they are the dog's testicals.

They were interviewed on north west news ffs and they think they are really good and helping the kids. FFS if ya gonna try and get kids of the streets and away from bad habits, if you want to sue music to do it teach tehm how to produce something good.

These put a donk on it clowns are the worst of british society.:|

boom

Registered Member
Jan 5, 2010
Manchester
Oh sorry they are such good chaps make such a valuable contribution to society. ffs sometimes I want to cry at being british, what a bunchof dick heads, ffs cant belivce tehywere even on the new in the first place its fuckin pathetic- talk about dumbded down britain.