Whats your weekly consumption of alcohol?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Its a bad sign when you've run out of kitchen worksurface to put your empties onto :S :$ ......

Attachments

• DSC00963.JPG
    DSC00963.JPG
    830 KB · Views: 1,097

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
haha is that the bacardi from last night?? ^^^^^^ Im sufferin today, you and your bloody drinkin challenges :hurl:

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
jeepers! thats a lot of booze!

I got a pic of last years christmas stash :p

Attachments

• DSC00236.JPG
    DSC00236.JPG
    616.1 KB · Views: 10,109

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
My lord,if thats a weekly consumption for you i suggest ya get your arse down to manchester and let jeremy kyle sort you out coz that sort of shite will fook your life up lol,packed in alchol for a bit as i want clear my system out,but once xmas comes gonna av a dabble,:)

jim808

Sep 20, 2009
birstall/leeds
well speedy . im a bit disapointed in you cos i can still see a bottle that is not empty.....just there on the left............ya thats it go on get it downed...ehehehe...your kitchen looks like a bottle bank..lol

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
zip, zero, nill, nada - stopped some time ago. Enjoy meeting with friends and loving not having to deal with hangovers the next day.

Was a bit strange at first on various levels, but it's good being able to drive folks home, so they are safe and sound.

Got stopped by the police ( A young un and his sergeant) a few weeks back...

Him - "Sir, it's a little late to be driving around at this time of night."

Me - "I didn't realise there was a curfew in place. Yes I have been to Bar X/Y/Z's and then an after's. I'm just heading home now for a cuppa. then sleep"

"What !! you've been out in town and now driving, heading home?"

"Yes, heading home now"

"Have you been drinking?"

" Only cola or J20"

Young cop looks to his 'boss', all confused - so I say, "is there anything else officer? I've not been speeding, or driving under the influence. I'm tired after driving friends back home" If there is nothing more, I'll be on my way"

Then the Sergeant leans forward, " on your way"

Cool beans, and I go - Felt like I had Jedi mind tricked them, cause I have been stopped years ago out of my tree, but got away withit - just.

Maybe I was just being a smug git, when stopped recently? Was fun tho.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Not much normally, i'm more a social drinker tbh. I do have mad weekends though and I have no idea what I drink on them:crazy:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
I tend not to drink during the week due to the fact i usually go overboard at weekend, i shant be drinking much this wk end though as ive had a skin full this wk end and the wk end after next promises to get a little mad as well :p

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i dont sup as much as a used too.......used to drink like a friggin fish and drank anything and everything but then tastes change and also started driving so the pissed up nights and bad hangovers are very few and far between

i still like to have a good sesh every now n again:thumbsup:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I drink very little.

Normally nothing during the week unless I nip to watch the footy, but drive so just have a couple of bitter shandy's;)

At the weekend, just have a couple of tins on Friday and Saturday. My wife does not often drink because she has to get up early for work many weekends and also runs a lot. Don't see the point of drinking if she is not.

That said if I go for a night out, I like a good few especially whisky!

Choc

Aug 27, 2009
Don't drink much really, but when I have a sessions, I have a good 'un.

Gunniess for me these days, I just love the black stuff, gives me a thick head the following morning, but only if I hit double figures!! :D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Jesus, don't even want to think about my alcohol consumption!! I have a few drinks through week, wine with meals or one or two if we go out. But always go totally overboard at the weekend and end up trashed! :$ :S

I have a f*cking good time though!!! :pixie: :crazy: