hippy biffday..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
And again! 'Cos you're more than worth it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :king: :king: :king: :turn: :mexican: :mad: :gigolo: hahaha.

Love you bazillions!!! So glad you had a nice birthday, can't wait until you come out and visit me, just wish it was sooner!!!:luv: :luv:

Next year we are going to celebrate both our birthdays together... we have to stay in the country especially haha.

Miss you, are you ready to spew from my cheesiness yet??? haha looooveeeeessss xxxxxxxxxxxxx

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
And again! 'Cos you're more than worth it...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :king: :king: :king: :turn: :mexican: :mad: :gigolo: hahaha.

Love you bazillions!!! So glad you had a nice birthday, can't wait until you come out and visit me, just wish it was sooner!!!:luv: :luv:

Next year we are going to celebrate both our birthdays together... we have to stay in the country especially haha.

Miss you, are you ready to spew from my cheesiness yet??? haha looooveeeeessss xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Aw, thank-you for such a lovely message darling! I can't wait to come and visit either, we can have belated birthdays/Christmas' together from the 7th Jan.... Will be amazing, you just wait! It's gona come round in no time!! :) EEEEEEEEEEEEkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :D :king::thumbsup: :love:

And yes, definately next year we will celebrate together!! lol.

Miss you lady, love uuuuuuu xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to everyone else tooooooooooo! :thumbsup:

Last edited: