Altern 8 @ Rio's - Old's Cool Leeds Gallery Reunion - Sat Aug 22nd

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

EDEN

Oct 12, 2006
County Durham
Absolutely amazing night from start to finish, loved every minute.
Been about 5 years since I've been out clubbing in Leeds and it turned out to be one of the best nights I've ever had. Also the first time I've been to a night where the mc actually complimented the music instead of ruining it...
Top sets from Dean White and Steve Luigi early on, knocking out the house classics until Altern 8 took to the decks at 1am. Not really much else I can say other than they took the fucking roof off. Top One, Nice One...Get Sorted :thumbsup:

150% agree, as the promotor, I couldn't have wished for a better night, EVERYTHING was amazing, The tunes, the DJs, the PA, the MC, the venue, and even the door staff get a rare mention :D
AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!! and thank you all for turning up and making it a night to remember.

Next event;
Saturday 19th September
DJ Vertigo (The biggest DJ in the UK)
Rio's, The Grand Arcade, Leeds.
£10 on the door (no ticket event)
Dress to Rave!!!!

sept_oct_new_web.jpg

Last edited:
DON'T FORGET ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 17TH '09
THE MASTERS OF OLD SKOOL, THE ORIGINAL RAVERS
'DREAM FREQUENCY'
OLD'S COOL' RIO'S CLUB, GRAND ARCADE, LEEDS.
TICKETS £10 FROM BELOW OUTLETS ONLINE, INSTORE
OR MORE ON THE DOOR
DIRECT ONLINE TICKET LINKS:
Crash Records
CRASH RECORDS ONLINE > Dream Frequency 17/10/09 @ Leeds Rios

Jumbo Records
Tickets - Jumbo Records

Ebay
DREAM FREQUENCY IN LEEDS, TICKETS HERE on eBay (end time 16-Oct-09 16:49:45 BST)

df_poster_sml_web.jpg

BOXING DAY SATURDAY 26TH DECEMBER. 'OLD'S COOL' BOXING DAY SPECIAL WITH THE ONE AND ONLY SCRATCHMASTER 'DJ SY'

TICKETS ON SALE NOW @
(These links will take you directly to the ticket you need, no need to search)

Ebay
OLD'S COOL BOXING DAY SPECIAL WITH 'DJ SY' TICKETS on eBay (end time 02-Jan-10 15:49:57 GMT)
CRASH RECORDS
CRASH RECORDS ONLINE > Old's Cool Boxing Day Special with DJ SY 26/12/09 @ Leeds Rios

sy_web.jpg