Does anyone remember our very own str33tboy?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Iain Streeter aka str33tboy :thumbsup:

I was watching tv last night and saw an advert for a new show on living tv starting in september i think it is (yes more reality drivvle i thnk) - when i heard a voice on the screen and thought i know that voice, when i looked closely it was only our Iain lol then the camera went on him and its definately our Iain!!! The show is called 'Dating in the Dark' lol im soooo looking forward to this should be a good laugh (sorry Iain :$ ) :p The show looks cack but ill have to wath to see what he gets up to the casanova lololol! :p Iains the one in the white shite and not the pink top lol ;)

Dating In The Dark - Living's new shows - Pictures - Shows - Virgin Media

Attachments

• balcony gang.jpg
    balcony gang.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
PMFSL I was watching the advert for this the other night and thought that this looked like it should be well funny, but now I know Iain's in it, I really can't wait for this now:jumpin:

Good on ya Iain mate:king: :D

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Oh trust me it was the most surreal experience of my life....i havent even seen it myself yet...just lived it :S

also ive had people come uo to me that i dont know and say have you been on the telly...thats already wait til actually being shown. Honestly it was really weird thats all i can say atm

But other than that..which could be a problem depending on how it goes with the afor mentione goes (secretly sh1ting himself...Im alright sort of :S cheers Deb. Jim ;)

Hows everyone else ?? :D

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Yeah been a rather strange last two years but yeah im ok thanks :)

work keeps me very busy these days...and German beer I have discovered is lush other that my dj skills have got a bit better, hopefully gonna be on internet radio soon.

glad your ok.

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Iain Streeter aka str33tboy :thumbsup:

I was watching tv last night and saw an advert for a new show on living tv starting in september i think it is (yes more reality drivvle i thnk) - when i heard a voice on the screen and thought i know that voice, when i looked closely it was only our Iain lol then the camera went on him and its definately our Iain!!! The show is called 'Dating in the Dark' lol im soooo looking forward to this should be a good laugh (sorry Iain :$ ) :p The show looks cack but ill have to wath to see what he gets up to the casanova lololol! :p Iains the one in the white shite and not the pink top lol ;)

Dating In The Dark - Living's new shows - Pictures - Shows - Virgin Media

who? nahhhh dont remeber him :D :moonie:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
was reading a magazine in the hospital waiting room yesterday and saw a certain someone too ;)
article about the show. I didnt realise they actually all live in a house, reality tv stylee, thought it was just a one-off thing, like speed-dating in a blackout :eek:

Last edited: