Wireless connection help

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Everytime I turn my laptop on it will not connect to the internet straight away :mad:

It never used to be a problem until recently :S

If I go and turn my PC on then after it has had chance to boot up I cn reconnect...

I dont understand and its gettin right on me tits lol

Anyone help please :wave:

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
also

You need to tell us if windows is managing the wifi under the windows zero configuation service or if your using your wifi adapters own wireless management software. Personally I find Windows easier as all you do is right click the wifi icon in the taskbar, select your wireless network, enter the WPA/WEP key and it will remember and will auto connect everytime you log on. Simples no?:wave:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Personally I find Windows easier as all you do is right click the wifi icon in the taskbar, select your wireless network, enter the WPA/WEP key and it will remember and will auto connect everytime you log on. Simples no?:wave:

I think Iv been doin that...

The bloody thing wont let me connect at all today and Im gettin very frustrated :confused:

DJFINK

Jul 6, 2004
the wigan massive
www.oldskoolfm.co.uk
You need to tell us if windows is managing the wifi under the windows zero configuation service or if your using your wifi adapters own wireless management software. Personally I find Windows easier as all you do is right click the wifi icon in the taskbar, select your wireless network, enter the WPA/WEP key and it will remember and will auto connect everytime you log on. Simples no?:wave:

good advise ;)