FAO All newcomers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Welcome to one of the most friendliest & knowledgable oldskool dance resources on the net :D

Whether it's tune IDs (on our sister site www.tuneid.com), oldskool sets to download (both original sets from back in the day or from our very talented DJs on the site), oldskool radio, oldskool banter & random waffle-age, oldskool events... it's all here :D

I'm just really useless at replying to peoples introduction threads so apologies in advance... however that's not to say you're not welcome - you most certainly are :D

See you in the Chillooooot / Music chat sections :thumbsup:

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
yes a massive welcom to all new members ive got to admit ive never posted in the introduce yourself section :$ for the simple reason that for long enough i considered myself to still be a new member and thought it would be strange to welcom new peeps to a site where i was one of the new peeps. :S but ive just checked and ive been here 3 year now so appologies for not saying hello to any new members :wave: :D and dont be strangers get posting, i didn't have a clue about forums and thought them a bit geeky until i joined here and another one, but its one of the best things i did, met some ace people who all have a similar intrest phones: :thumbsup:

D

Deleted member 6141

newbies are scum and i wish them a slow painful death. :starwars:
you think we're cliquey? thats coz we are ignoring you,
dont like it??
bye :wave:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
newbies are scum and i wish them a slow painful death. :starwars:
you think we're cliquey? thats coz we are ignoring you,
dont like it??
bye :wave:

Honestly Slaggy!

Very Funny, but we know you better!

He is a nice lad really!;)

Joking aside.

Welcome to anyone new joining the site. I have only been a OSA'er for 2 years, but I felt at home quickly because of the top people on here like the joker above!

Great music, Dj's, Nights out and friendship are all to be had on this site.

Cheers Chris. :wave: :cool:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Aye... I'm crap at the welcomes n'all so...

Welkom
Bienvenue
Wilkommen am besten
Benvenuto
Boa vinda
Recepción
Ελληνικά
добро пожаловать

you get the idea with that one...
harry_hill.jpg

Brock Landers

Staff member
If you've been looking for an old skool site that will welcome you with open arms and provide good banter, nostalgia, info and chat on old tunes, the best old skool music radio station on the planet AND honest, decent and fun loving people, you've come to the right place, you lucky lucky people.

Make sure that you give us all a shout here and if you have any questions about anything, points to make jokes/youtube vids to share, go ahead.

Welcome one and all!