FAO All newcomers

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

djperkins

Sep 22, 2011
Not Manchester
oooaroight aower keed...lol...best place to catch me is in the shout box...or pm \0/ but yeah man...Spectrum, Amnesia House, The Dome, Bass Place...fk can't even think of how many smaller organisations there were...went to raves in church's, warehouse type industrial buildings, Hummingbrid, Powerhouse..I think but not sure, deffo been gigging there tho...JJ's, Quest and Piccasso's were Wolvo gigs...I started dj'in in a club in Dudley called Bentley's Nightspot..next to the zoo...was on stilts, propper brawlers club...but that was jan 92.

ADT1974

Jun 3, 2013
Sutton Coldfield
Alroite Dave P - your right, it was kicking around that time in the Midlands - good old days, listening to Starlight FM Pirate radio - Spectrum / Raw etc

Hummingbird Crew have done a few reunions the last couple of Xmas's with Lee Fisher, Jock Lee etc on the wheels - the club closed down again recently, so not sure where they'll be holding the next one.

Will check out the Monday Club on OSA Radio later on :thumbsup:

Td586

Back once again

Hello! I was a member, a few years ago, but been off the radar...

1990-1991 was my era, in the north east of England. I've recently opened 586 records, in Newcastle. I've a quality selection of records from the late 80's to around 92, after buying part of a collection from Andy barker at 808 state. No website at the minute (but it's being sorted). Wants can be messaged to the Facebook group - 586 records. It's good to be back on here and I'm looking forward to sharing some knowledge and memories!.