Discogs Cat No. Listings

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

EDEN

Oct 12, 2006
County Durham
Just a quick question re: listing a tune on Ogs with an identical cat no. to the same record but on a white label.

Do you create another submission with the same cat no. or update the white label details already there?

Here's the track I'm on about...

In-2-U - Everything (12", Whi) at Discogs

The original submitter added it as a white label but my copy has a printed label and has all the track info on (which is incorrectly printed), so do I update his submission or start my own because theyre two seperate releases??? :confused:

(I'm thinking I probably shouldnt have edited his submission now)

Cheers

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Just a quick question re: listing a tune on Ogs with an identical cat no. to the same record but on a white label.

Do you create another submission with the same cat no. or update the white label details already there?

Here's the track I'm on about...

In-2-U - Everything (12", Whi) at Discogs

The original submitter added it as a white label but my copy has a printed label and has all the track info on (which is incorrectly printed), so do I update his submission or start my own because theyre two seperate releases??? :confused:

(I'm thinking I probably shouldnt have edited his submission now)

Cheers

thats my submission as well fella. No worries about changing it like, but would think that if your version has a printed label (i.e. isnt a white label), you should have submitted a new submission or at least changed my version so it didnt say white label?

or is it still not on a signed-label?

:thumbsup:

EDEN

Oct 12, 2006
County Durham
at least changed my version so it didnt say white label?

or is it still not on a signed-label?

:thumbsup:

Haha sorry about that mate to be honest I never get a straight reply off anyone on discogs so I thought I'd ask on here :) I wasnt sure if Amato Disco (which is printed on the label) was the label or the pressing company or what, I shouldve checked, I've just had a look and it seems to be the label :$
My bad, I'll put it right
Cheers :thumbsup:

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Haha sorry about that mate to be honest I never get a straight reply off anyone on discogs so I thought I'd ask on here :) I wasnt sure if Amato Disco (which is printed on the label) was the label or the pressing company or what, I shouldve checked, I've just had a look and it seems to be the label :$
My bad, I'll put it right
Cheers :thumbsup:

no worries. :thumbsup: