Celebrities DJ

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Craig EFC

Nov 2, 2007
Blackpool
www.evertonfc.com
I once saw that prick Philip Olivier from Brookside Dj'ing at a Bar in Liverpool.

So I bounced up to the decks looking happy, got his attention as if to say

"You are boss - come here and please play this", so he's leant over the door on the right hand side of the DJ booth.

Now if that had been Sasha/Carl Cox/CJ Mackintosh or such ilk I would have gave my request in the hope that my idol will play it.

This fucking robot leans over and waits for me to speak, I don't say anything till he says "whats up lad, what can I play you"

"I calmly respond "Fuck all, and get the fuck off the decks pal you are shite"

I then had a sniff of my vicks, a sip of my JD and Coke and bopped off to some Scouse House Bollocks.

Craig 1, Philip 0

:)

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
I once saw that prick Philip Olivier from Brookside Dj'ing at a Bar in Liverpool.

So I bounced up to the decks looking happy, got his attention as if to say

"You are boss - come here and please play this", so he's leant over the door on the right hand side of the DJ booth.

Now if that had been Sasha/Carl Cox/CJ Mackintosh or such ilk I would have gave my request in the hope that my idol will play it.

This fucking robot leans over and waits for me to speak, I don't say anything till he says "whats up lad, what can I play you"

"I calmly respond "Fuck all, and get the fuck off the decks pal you are shite"

I then had a sniff of my vicks, a sip of my JD and Coke and bopped off to some Scouse House Bollocks.

Craig 1, Philip 0

:)

lmfao class :thumbsup: