is it sasha???

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

edgyjoscal

Feb 22, 2009
stoke on trent
alright lad/ladies,i are,nt sure if this is the right place to post this,i,m a noob to the site so correct me if i,m wrong..i,ve got 2 tapes which i,ve always believed to be sasha shelleys and are my fave tapes but i,ve been checking all the tracklistings and can,t find them..here goes,tape 1 has a rozella p.a and she sings bridge over troubled water and after the p,a is my all time fave toon.don,t know it,s name but it starts off with a spanish guitar then accordion kicks in with a male/female rap(never knew a white youth can chat so nice)with chorus generations of love will see you through and ending with omd,s souvenir ...tape 2 is deffo sasha with is leftfield/whitney mix but it has bruce hornsby an the range(some things will never change )followed by aphex twins didgeridoo then rhythm nasty rhythm,,somebody please help cos i have most of the tracklist but theres some blanks,,also how do you upload these tapes to your site.:$ .i have about 300 old school tapes and loads of time to upload them

geeselad

May 25, 2007
cheers duck that,ll give me somewhere to start looking cos i doubt htfr will have it(fookin useless)any ideas on tape 2???:love:

You could try looking for the track listings on brady's site, dont have a link but if you googlr sasha/ brady you should get there.