OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 344041424344
Results 646 to 658 of 658

Thread: BOXED Tapes

  1. #646

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    Name:  (1995.01.14) Ralph Lawson & Claudio Coccoluto BOXED95 BackToBasics small.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  123.4 KB

    I was beginning to wonder if this one actually existed.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  2. #647

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    Fixed these and added a few

    1995.01.14 Ralph Lawson - Claudio Coccoluto BOXED95 @ back2basics The Pleasure Rooms Leeds

    Ralph Lawson
    01. [00] ID I Remember A Time When We Where Aloud To Swim Here
    02. [04] ID
    03. [15] ID
    04. [19] Boom! - Messed Up
    05. [28] Josh Wink - Dont Laugh
    06. [34] Spank Spank - Domain/Rainmaker (Spanky's Groove Mix)
    07. [40] ID Real Real Real Good
    08. [45] DJ Pierre - Jesus On My Mind (Wild Pitch Mix)
    09. [52] ID I'm Traveling At Light Speed, See If You Can Catch Me [sinister laugh]
    10. [59] Dan Curtin Presents Time Undefined - Alive (Summer Rain Mix)
    11. [64] ID Heaven Heaven Heaven
    12. [70] Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows
    13. [76] Vangelis - Love Theme (From Blade Runner)
    14. [77] Lil Louis and The World - I Called U (The Conversation)

    Claudio Coccoluto
    01. [00] ID You Know I Do Feel Love, I Miss You
    02. [01] ID This Is For Roy Estrada Where Ever He Is
    03. [08] Mack Vibe - Mr. Meaner (Darrin Friedman Vocal Remix)
    04. [14] Danny Tenaglia - Bottom Heavy (Mud Club Dub)
    05. [18] Kathy Sledge - Another Star
    06. [23] Joi Cardwell - Jump For Joi (Spike Dub)
    07. [31] T-Connection - At Midnight
    08. [35] Swing 52 - Colour Of My Skin (Aim Dub)
    09. [40] ID Every Body Keep Moving
    10. [44] Marshall Jefferson - The House Music Anthem
    11. [47] Edwards World - Soul Roots (Original Piano Mix)
    12. [56] Hamilton Bohannon - Lets Start The Dance
    13. [59] Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running (Claudio Coccoluto Mix)
    14. [62] ID My Love Is All I have to Give To You
    15. [68] ID Raise Up Your Hands If You Believe Every Man Got The Right To Be
    16. [75] ID You're Gonna Come Down, From Your Mountain Top, You Aren't That Tough
    17. [80] Andrea Mendez - Bring Me Love (Mark's Massive Vocal)
    18. [85] House of Gypsies - Samba
    Last edited by chunky; 19th February 2020 at 06:18 PM.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  3. #648

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Fixed these and added a few

    1995.01.14 Ralph Lawson - Claudio Coccoluto BOXED95 @ back2basics The Pleasure Rooms Leeds

    Ralph Lawson
    01. [00] ID I Remember A Time When We Where Aloud To Swim Here
    02. [04] ID
    03. [15] ID
    04. [19] Boom! - Messed Up
    05. [28] Josh Wink - Dont Laugh
    06. [34] Spank Spank - Domain/Rainmaker (Spanky's Groove Mix)
    07. [40] ID Real Real Real Good
    08. [45] DJ Pierre - Jesus On My Mind (Wild Pitch Mix)
    09. [52] ID I'm Traveling At Light Speed, See If You Can Catch Me [sinister laugh]
    10. [59] Dan Curtin Presents Time Undefined - Alive (Summer Rain Mix)
    11. [64] ID Heaven Heaven Heaven
    12. [70] Angels Moraes - Heaven Knows
    13. [76] Vangelis - Love Theme (From Blade Runner)
    14. [77] Lil Louis and The World - I Called U (The Conversation)

    Claudio Coccoluto
    01. [00] ID You Know I Do Feel Love, I Miss You
    02. [01] ID This Is For Roy Estrada Where Ever He Is
    03. [08] Mack Vibe - Mr. Meaner (Darrin Friedman Vocal Remix)
    04. [14] Danny Tenaglia - Bottom Heavy (Mud Club Dub)
    05. [18] Kathy Sledge - Another Star
    06. [23] Joi Cardwell - Jump For Joi (Spike Dub)
    07. [31] T-Connection - At Midnight
    08. [35] Swing 52 - Colour Of My Skin (Aim Dub)
    09. [40] ID Every Body Keep Moving
    10. [44] Marshall Jefferson - The House Music Anthem
    11. [47] Edwards World - Soul Roots (Original Piano Mix)
    12. [56] Hamilton Bohannon - Lets Start The Dance
    13. [59] Doobie Brothers - Long Train Running (Claudio Coccoluto Mix)
    14. [62] ID My Love Is All I have to Give To You
    15. [68] ID Raise Up Your Hands If You Believe Every Man Got The Right To Be
    16. [75] ID You're Gonna Come Down, From Your Mountain Top, You Aren't That Tough
    17. [80] Andrea Mendez - Bring Me Love (Mark's Massive Vocal)
    18. [85] House of Gypsies - Samba
    Fuck me, that's a lot of tapes. I bet one of my most sought after tunes is hidden amongst these gems. I heard it once back at somebodies house in 1995 but cant remember what mix tape it was off. Has like a car horn noise beeping all the way through it in a similar style to the Bucket Heads The bomb bassline. Used to get hammered in Cream Liverpool early early 1995.....

    IT'S ALL ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC!!

  4. #649

    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Location
    Scottish Borders
    Posts
    5,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Taff64 View Post
    Fuck me, that's a lot of tapes. I bet one of my most sought after tunes is hidden amongst these gems. I heard it once back at somebodies house in 1995 but cant remember what mix tape it was off. Has like a car horn noise beeping all the way through it in a similar style to the Bucket Heads The bomb bassline. Used to get hammered in Cream Liverpool early early 1995.....
    maybe one of these -
    https://www.discogs.com/Vapourspace-...10/release/822
    https://www.discogs.com/e-n-The-Horn-Ride/release/42793

  5. #650

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,501
    Thanks for the links Brady and having a look but I have finally got it ID'd after listening to some of these mixes. The tune I have been searching for over 25 years is Reel To Real - Raise Your Hands (Keith's Klub Instrumental). Couldn't believe it was a B-Side to a Reel To Real track. Should of found that years ago!!

    IT'S ALL ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC!!

  6. #651

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12
    many thanks for the people that made this uploads!

    back in those days there was a single radio show in Portugal of this style.
    I've uploaded my 10h of k7 recordings here:
    http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum...d.php?t=131545

    Now I'm finding a lot more music from this time, and even some of my IDs!!

    (if you can help me, this is a single pack of all my most urgent IDs. Thank you)
    https://hearthis.at/djestrela/radio-...97-recordings/

  7. #652

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    1,501
    Just been looking through some of the carl cox mixes in the collection and have ID'd one or two: -

    BOXED95 CARL COX & IAN OSSIA

    Carl Cox

    1. Eric Powell - Haa Laa Makalle
    5. Ritmo Rivals - Americano Slide (Continental Mix)
    6. Love & Sex - Oh Yes (Pump That Bass) (not sure what mix though as the ones I have found have not got the female vocal. bootleg???)
    23. This is not Nero & Jones but uses the same vocal. The correct name is Casseopaya - Time To Groove.

    The copy of this mix I have has some more tracks which are as follows:-

    24. Mr V - Give Me Life (Full Vocal, Full Monty Mix)
    25. Pizzaman - Trippin On Sunshine (Pizzaman Mix)



    Last edited by Taff64; 23rd April 2020 at 10:18 PM.

    IT'S ALL ABOUT HOUSE MUSIC!!

  8. #653

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    12
    https://hearthis.at/ewtbtdj/luvdup-b...rfection-tour/
    Luv Dup 1995/09/07

    [00] ID
    [01] Boston Bruins - Raise Your Hands (Axis Friday Mix)
    [07] Wareband Feat Ted Robinson - Party Children (Warehouse Days Of Glory)
    [12] Rhythm Masters - Come On Y'All
    [16] ID Party Now Come With Me
    [20] ID Music Takes Me Higher
    [27] ID I Want You To Dance Dance Dance
    [31] ID Wow Yeah, I Feel High, Hallelujah
    [35] Soapy - Horny as Funk
    [41] Lisa Marie Experience - Do That To Me (Banned Michael Jackson Mix)
    [45] ID Come On My Hold It Up Whole World's Upside Down
    [50] God Within - The Phoenix (Throw Your Guns)
    [60] Size 9 - I Am Ready
    [69] Itty Bitty Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta "Party Time" (Roll Fiesta Mix)
    [72] Artemesia - Bits & Pieces
    [77] WestBam ‎- Wizards Of The Sonic (Red Jerry Vs. Westbam Mix)
    [84] Bug Kann & The Plastic Jam - Made In 2 Minutes
    [96] Bizarre Inc - Playing With Knives

  9. #654

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    East of England
    Posts
    1,568
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Derrick Carter & Murk Backtobasic - The University Of House 1995.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	295.0 KB 
ID:	34447

    This is 96 no way 95 I was listening to this last nigh and this morning on tape I was thinking there is no way this is 95

    Green Velvet ‎– The Stalker 1996

    Funky Green Dogs ‎– Fired Up! 1996

    and green velvet flash 1996
    Last edited by Jigsaw; 15th June 2020 at 06:28 AM.


    http://buzzin-house.com//
    Another old skool forum

    https://www.mixcloud.com/live/Gregstaj/ Live from time to time

  10. #655

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    What are you wittering on about Greg?

    Green Velvet - Flash
    https://www.discogs.com/Green-Velvet.../release/34331

    Funky Green Dogs is Murk

    The date on the cover says 1995 and the back to basics flyer is also from 1995

    Name:  Screenshot 2020-06-15 at 18.14.44.png
Views: 21
Size:  53.6 KB
    Last edited by chunky; 15th June 2020 at 05:17 PM.
    The Devil's Dandruff

  11. #656

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    East of England
    Posts
    1,568
    I can't see flyer it got photobucket print all over it and the print is to small to read what about the other songs on it they are 96. They were released in 96 he must of got early releases of them

    I did not know murk produced thst song untill i just looked so Derrick carter had a early relese of it. I have not listern to the murk mix yet.


    http://buzzin-house.com//
    Another old skool forum

    https://www.mixcloud.com/live/Gregstaj/ Live from time to time

  12. #657

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,794
    Derrick Carter also played it on his Chemistry set in 1995

    https://www.mixesdb.com/w/1995-11-18...tre,_Amsterdam
    The Devil's Dandruff

  13. #658

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    East of England
    Posts
    1,568
    Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    Derrick Carter also played it on his Chemistry set in 1995

    https://www.mixesdb.com/w/1995-11-18...tre,_Amsterdam
    cool


    http://buzzin-house.com//
    Another old skool forum

    https://www.mixcloud.com/live/Gregstaj/ Live from time to time

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •