Mr Miyagi Vs Steven segal fight

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Need your help to settle an argument in work folks, Who do you reckon would win in a fight between Mr Miyagi and steven segal?:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Steven Segal wouldn't even be able to lay a finger on the sneaky Miyage, so I reckon he'll send Segal back to the kitchen to sort out his chow mein:thumbsup:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Pat Morita studied multiple disciplines, Segal is a 7th dan in Aikido,

Now im going to base this on my own experiance, I have studied muay thai and bo jitsu since i was a kid, and have pretty much anhialated most aikdo black belts i have come across in matches due to the short and long range versatility of the art, however segal is a 7th dan, a fkin hard bastard who knows his art, you cant really argue which is better as its not the discipline but how the fighter impliments his teachings.

Morita, as stated b4 studied multiple discplines, and the thought of fighting someone who studied and mastered both muay thai and brazillian street fighting (along with 3 otherstyles) quite honestly ruffles me (in match enviroment).

all this said segal studied at the very highest level in japan, which as im sure you know is awe inspiring, not only this he was an instructor and ran his own school.

I however am going to remain faithful and due to the fact Morita studied Muay Thai (traditional non of this westernisd bollocks that most people do) fused with other fighting styles am going to give it to Miyagi, Dont get me wrong, Segal is one hard hard bastard but from what ive read Morita was almost untouchable in his youth and Aikido is based on locks and grabs, grabbing a jab or front kick is a given but close quarters getting cut up with elbows, head butts and knees is where ive seen it fail, and morita would have been all too aware of this and not thrown careless limbs into an aikido master.

Miyagy san :)
Im done lol

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Pat Morita studied multiple disciplines, Segal is a 7th dan in Aikido,

Now im going to base this on my own experiance, I have studied muay thai and bo jitsu since i was a kid, and have pretty much anhialated most aikdo black belts i have come across in matches due to the short and long range versatility of the art, however segal is a 7th dan, a fkin hard bastard who knows his art, you cant really argue which is better as its not the discipline but how the fighter impliments his teachings.

Morita, as stated b4 studied multiple discplines, and the thought of fighting someone who studied and mastered both muay thai and brazillian street fighting (along with 3 otherstyles) quite honestly ruffles me (in match enviroment).

all this said segal studied at the very highest level in japan, which as im sure you know is awe inspiring, not only this he was an instructor and ran his own school.

I however am going to remain faithful and due to the fact Morita studied Muay Thai (traditional non of this westernisd bollocks that most people do) fused with other fighting styles am going to give it to Miyagi, Dont get me wrong, Segal is one hard hard bastard but from what ive read Morita was almost untouchable in his youth and Aikido is based on locks and grabs, grabbing a jab or front kick is a given but close quarters getting cut up with elbows, head butts and knees is where ive seen it fail, and morita would have been all too aware of this and not thrown careless limbs into an aikido master.

Miyagy san :)
Im done lol

Quality reponse mate, cant argue with that:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

grover

Jun 5, 2003
orly_mr_miyagi.thumb.jpg

:D