Gremlins

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
gotta hate the fuckers really havent you, they come around here looking all cute and mogwi-ish then they litterly piss anarchy all over the show, what are your views on this, any previous experiences?

Billy

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Me not being particularly au fait with films, and far from a movie buff, I keep getting it wrong ~the cute fluffy pre-gremlin things and the boy from the Jungle Book... I keep getting those two mixed up, well the frigging words are nearly the same!! Mowgli / Mogwai... Pftt! near enough! :|

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Me not being particularly au fait with films, and far from a movie buff, I keep getting it wrong ~the cute fluffy pre-gremlin things and the boy from the Jungle Book... I keep getting those two mixed up, well the frigging words are nearly the same!! Mowgli / Mogwai... Pftt! near enough! :|

your the last person to be with in the event of total gremlin apocolypse, if you get the two mixed up you would be feeding mogwy the bear bear necessities and we would be over run with gremlins, nasty stinking arse gremlins.

how the devil are ya anyways hehe x

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
your the last person to be with in the event of total gremlin apocolypse, if you get the two mixed up you would be feeding mogwy the bear bear necessities and we would be over run with gremlins, nasty stinking arse gremlins.

how the devil are ya anyways hehe x

oh come on, its an easy error to make :D

I am fine and dandy thankyou Scouse :thumbsup: and yo' bad self? oww!
255479.jpg