2 worrying facts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
1: I aint got a clue how i got home last night...:confused:

2: I can't find the jeans i had on when i went out, i have looked all over the house this morning....:confused:

Next time on a night out, i'm comin' to Manchester wi you lot!:mad:

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
1: I aint got a clue how i got home last night...:confused:

2: I can't find the jeans i had on when i went out, i have looked all over the house this morning....:confused:

Next time on a night out, i'm comin' to Manchester wi you lot!:mad:

..maybe Barrymore had his chaufeur drop you off but decided to keep your jeans as a trophy..:confused:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Haha have you checked they aren't on your head Dave? You might have put em on as ear muffs last night;) :D

Perhaps you were subject to an anal probe off a little green man, or maybe just the taxi driver if you didn't have the fare;)

Knowing you though, you were probably tossing off over a garden gnome, so check the garden:p :D

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Jim mate, coffee / keyboard interface! :mad:

I tell thee, at one point i was getting my face stroked by a Satan called Haley (i think) which was rather nice...
Oh and i need to facebook a witch with silver eyes while i still remember...

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Just put my phone on charge and spotted 2 texts from you mate from when I was in bed;)

They might help unravel the mysteries of the whereabouts of your kecks:p :D

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Oh fuck, what did i do last night?
I cant be trusted can i?

That's cause be bestest mucca wasnt out with us to hold my hand... or nick me bed for that matter!

Did i tell ya all?
Two bestest so called mates... both of the bastards nicked me beds, and i'm on the couch in a doss bag, in me own house! :mad:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I've just left a bag full of records on the train:cry: :cry: I can't even get in touch with lost property until tomorrow either:(

Given the choice i'd probably rather have left my kecks on the train:|

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
I went to manchester for a night out last night....and it was absolutely gash...and we had to wait outside in the FREEZING cold for 2 bastward hours because our minibus back kept bulling about where he was, people were crying by the end of it lol. The bars we went in were abismal and I spent absolutely loads of money. Never ever evvvvvver again. :(

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
Im leaving you from Daves Pants

Dave, we are finished.
The time has come for us to go our seperate ways.
Far too long have you been taking me for granted, using me every weekend.
Im tired of you coming home drunk at the early hours and just kickin me out of bed and leaving me crumpled in a corner. The other night was the last straw!!
Staggering down that back alley at god knows what time, pulling me down and getting piss all over me was too much to take. Then to top it off, you left me there in a puddle of piss and wandered off into the night. Anything could have happened to me:(

Fortunately Lucy and Suzy found me ( the girls in the picture) and took me home. Since then they have washed me, took care of me and generally looked after me far better than you have ever done. As you can see from the photo, they are fighting over me, the sort of attention I think I deserved and that you never game me:(
This is the last time you will hear from me as me and the girls are off abroad, they are taking me to their next topless calendar photo shoot in malibu.

Finally, I would like to thank Bod for letting me log into his account to leave you this message, but dont blame him or try and get any information from him, he knows nothing!

Goodbye forever,

Daves Pants:wave:

Attachments

• jeans-girls120606_228x269.jpg
    jeans-girls120606_228x269.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 855

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
I've just left a bag full of records on the train:cry: :cry: I can't even get in touch with lost property until tomorrow either:(

Given the choice i'd probably rather have left my kecks on the train:|

please say it was one of the 3p bags?? :eek:

Hey they might give you some records for free as we were a walking vinyl exchange advert yesterday lol!

Hope you find em in lost property x

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Haha Mim:D I can laugh now, but I was gutted at the time:cry:

I started drifting off on the train after counting them and made a fast break for the door when I got to my stop, so I either left a bag behind, or someone took advantage of my tiredness:S

It was a mixed bag of different priced stuff:|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Dave, we are finished.
The time has come for us to go our seperate ways.
Far too long have you been taking me for granted, using me every weekend.
Im tired of you coming home drunk at the early hours and just kickin me out of bed and leaving me crumpled in a corner. The other night was the last straw!!
Staggering down that back alley at god knows what time, pulling me down and getting piss all over me was too much to take. Then to top it off, you left me there in a puddle of piss and wandered off into the night. Anything could have happened to me:(

Fortunately Lucy and Suzy found me ( the girls in the picture) and took me home. Since then they have washed me, took care of me and generally looked after me far better than you have ever done. As you can see from the photo, they are fighting over me, the sort of attention I think I deserved and that you never game me:(
This is the last time you will hear from me as me and the girls are off abroad, they are taking me to their next topless calendar photo shoot in malibu.

Finally, I would like to thank Bod for letting me log into his account to leave you this message, but dont blame him or try and get any information from him, he knows nothing!

Goodbye forever,

Daves Pants:wave:

Pmsl That's the best post we've had here for ages Dave's Pants:thumbsup: :D