2 worrying facts

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

NuSense Soundz

Mar 26, 2007
Norfolk (Chester, term time)
1: I aint got a clue how i got home last night...:confused:

2: I can't find the jeans i had on when i went out, i have looked all over the house this morning....:confused:

Next time on a night out, i'm comin' to Manchester wi you lot!:mad:

Reminded me of a recent night...

Gettin wel pissed round my mates, blipped out & came too in the bog after some mates found my...

Half naked... no shorts, no boxers... hmm

After looking, and giving up, (with a towel round me) they were found in my mates room where his girl was sleeping...

...I dunno what happened, she's got no recollection, but I just remember the look on my mates face when he came ot with my clothes...

Still mates, funny shit...

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Dave, we are finished.
The time has come for us to go our seperate ways.
Far too long have you been taking me for granted, using me every weekend.
Im tired of you coming home drunk at the early hours and just kickin me out of bed and leaving me crumpled in a corner. The other night was the last straw!!
Staggering down that back alley at god knows what time, pulling me down and getting piss all over me was too much to take. Then to top it off, you left me there in a puddle of piss and wandered off into the night. Anything could have happened to me:(

Fortunately Lucy and Suzy found me ( the girls in the picture) and took me home. Since then they have washed me, took care of me and generally looked after me far better than you have ever done. As you can see from the photo, they are fighting over me, the sort of attention I think I deserved and that you never game me:(
This is the last time you will hear from me as me and the girls are off abroad, they are taking me to their next topless calendar photo shoot in malibu.

Finally, I would like to thank Bod for letting me log into his account to leave you this message, but dont blame him or try and get any information from him, he knows nothing!

Goodbye forever,

Daves Pants:wave:

Ive only just read this!!! fuckin classic :rofl: this needed a thread in its own right! Div! :| :wave: :cops: brilliant!!! :rofl:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
in fact ive copied this into classic posts purely for the pants addition ;) :thumbsup: genious! :rofl:

ps this thread is being abandoned somewhat cmon guys give us some classics :thumbsup: