What would win in a fight if one of every land animal in the world had a fight?...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
Recently I've been watchin documentaries about africa and all the animals there and after a long debate with people I still can't think who would win in a big fight.

This expert thinks an Elephant would win

Interspecies Conflict: All round fight, african bush elephant, box jelly fish

Personally I think a Tiger would be too quick and be able to attack it from the sides

Also I think a big ape or gorilla would be canny handy in a fight

What do you think?

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
somethin like a shark or a killer whale come to mind, but i doubt they can live in a jungle or on safari! :thumbsup:

So, aside of them, a hippo is supposedly a bit of a hard bastard. And even worse when its pissed. ;)

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
Aye I used to think Hippo's for ages, untill I saw a program last night where the tigers killed it easily, maybe it was just a shit kind of Hippo. The ones that lives in the jungles or whatever are supposed to be massive hard as owt.

It said on that program that Hippos are the biggest killer of Hippos because they are so dumb they keep killing each other in stampedes

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Who would win out of every land animal?

Humans, coz we're the only ones smart enough to set traps and use rocks and sticks to smash the other fuckers' heads in. That's assuming that we're not allowed to use guns, landmines, tanks etc :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Actually, is this gonna be a mass free for all, Battle Royale style, or is this more a case of 1 on 1 in a ring until there's one clear winner?

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
Who would win out of every land animal?

Humans, coz we're the only ones smart enough to set traps and use rocks and sticks to smash the other fuckers' heads in. That's assuming that we're not allowed to use guns, landmines, tanks etc :thumbsup:

I would like to see you use a stick to try and smash a Siberian Tigers head in.

Anyway no weapons, only fighting