I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
What's the worst thing that can happen when you're off your twizzle sticks/stoned/etc

hmmmm that is a good one there has been many a time ive turned up in me old silver hugo a go go car and took yas on a mission to get cigs drugs street cones face paints...rushguitar laughing policeman dance ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

teradactil races, cows looking through windows, kfc taken pictures of staff chips with gravy pleaseeeee elvisss..... other peoples clothes mainly pjamas learning new dances and all joining in with dance trampoline outside or trampet making people into puppets turning taps on because you cant weee piggy back rides and tray staires brake ya back rides plinky plonk nights with guees whos the person with paper on there forhead with name on game.

i was mr blobby how evil.

sniff a pill:fekked:
rush staires:fekked:
rush guitar :fekked:
put lip gloss on friends game:fekked:
fingers in a coal fire make a new face mainly indian looking game:fekked:
dance offs:fekked:

these and other games lead to an abnormal state of mind mixed with lots of beer jd and other fun stuff anyone turning up is evil but not when ya elvis presley because liek superman you can change into that funky fooked up friend that always cant say no and ends up the one more mashed than anyone and has to go home when everyones asleep....
:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dooFlZ1v3c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7DdmCCLJeI

elvisontour

Jan 9, 2004
IN A HOUSE
after party

ending up on the motorway off me tits thinking yes party going to a partyyyyyyyyyyyy tunes rocking someone else driving thank fook 3 or 4 if ya count loon in the trunk off ya twizzled ness we gooo farr farr farr farr away.

starting to think where the fook is this party must have passed out or somit then noticed blackpool lights wtf am i seeing stars no way blackpool how the fook did we get here the tower noooo wayyyyyyyyyyyy nevermind lets hit the strange persons house for ale and ohh hello bags of magic 2 days later phone home time cus i got no money and no way of getting back from the sunny beach at blackpool wtf.

phone a friend get picked up twizzled friend is straight headed and looking for cash for petrol opps

sorry

erm on tic till thursday mate

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
:fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked: :fekked:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
The Guy (Geoff-a-bobbles - a pier legend) in the red polo top once sat bolt upright in bed watching the entire Mardi Gras marching through his bedroom... Dancing girls, brass bands, jugglers, the fucking works... He said i hope my mum and dad dont walk in and see this.. ??????

The guy with the bottle of Bud is the host of those legendary after night out parties that were held in Farnworth every weekend- Jigs will tell ya of the madness we had there in the early 90's...

Over the door to the dining room was a small bump in the plaster, invisible normaly
.. you get in after Pier and have the plate-eyes so you turn on the lamps, not the main light.... the lamps cast shadows... you drop microdots....

Ian (Bud guy) looks up, the almost invisible plaster bump takes on a life of it's own- it takes shape- it becomes a huge fuck off smiling eye! This huge eye procedes to follow ian where ever he goes.... he nips to the loo and we hear a cry...

I cant go! This big eye is watching me!
I swear if there was ever a night were a nearly shat a kidney laughing, it was then!

Another mad after club party in that house involved Rob Harrisons birthday, a huge bowl of birthday punch and me rolling up with a bottle of industrial blinding strength Irish prochene and two boxes of 500mil diazes......:fekked:

Attachments

• n556742868_221221_887.jpg
    n556742868_221221_887.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 209

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime

...is fucking right! Dead wrong that.
Cue a quote from my mate geezer 3 or 4 hours into a tripping sesh years ago...
"How lads... it's fucking GREEN" :D
Top lad but a right wrongun.

On another occasion I remember him walking into the front room of my old place after "going for a piss" 3 or 4 hours earlier, only to enquire "Does spunk float?"

Have also done the church one Butty :thumbsup: One Xmas day up in Toon. Should never have fucking happened that like. Why does it seem like such a good idea beforehand?

dodgymix

A
You arrive at the Services and find a dog tied up with a bowl of water and a piece of paper saying "please look after me".. your mate then decides that we should take him to the local police station as someone might have lost him ( he's got anote on him...how can he be lost) but then think feck it...I'm not driving.
5 space Cadets stomp into the police station at 4.30am demanding an all stationd broadcast re this dog? WTF

you then call them useless gets as they won't help you (with their open mouths lol) so you take him home and end up showing it your neighbour who quiet happilly takes him off you... awww he's still got him (must be about 12 year old lol)

B
You lose 3 hours of your life and then realise your in some really dodgy house 60 miles from where you live with no way home

C
big bender up in North East @ Sugar shack, the last words yuo here your mate say are "donm't foget we need to get petrol" @ 8am driving home after 2 house parties.. falling asleep and then waking up because the cars conknig out and then seeing a police car slowing down on the other side of the A1.

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
BUMP!

Top thread this :D

Putting the rubbish out when :fekked: getting outside and discovering it's cold and then thinking ahhh yeah I remember cold lol

Laughing at the dog - dunno why it's funny but it is all of a sudden :LOL:

Getting up after being sat down/lay down for ages and the mad sensation that is 'sponge feet' what the fuck has happened to my feet? haha walking around thinking you are walking on marshmallow carpet :fekked:

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Mint Thread :)

- Realising ya care is parked in the loading bay down stairs and has to be moved by 8:00am (and everyones too smshed to even know what a car is :S let a lone drive one)

- Prematurly running out of *****
- Having to go to the shop and interacting with 'Normos'

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
Loosing ya car keys at a mash-up andf having to get work to courier a new set out on 'Monday' (While ya still at the mash-up)

'Lee by the way. Not Me :)'

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
clocking bod n bernies faces after they witnessed the hand of god ;) coming thro my back gate ;) :rofl: the day after the night before ;)

Still have nightmares about this to this day:S :cry:

6.gif
stepped outside into the back yard to get some air and have a smoke around 7am i think, was daylight anyway. Minding my own business when a hand comes through a hole in the gate and frantically begins fumbling around until it grasped the latch and began to unlock the gate:eek:
I dropped my cig , turned to see bernie stood at the kitchen door and shoved her back in the house and locked the door, ran back into the other room telling debs either we are getting raided or about to get murdered by some mad axe weildin maniac:fekked:

Only to find out it was her neighbour who stored stuff in her shed and lets himself in that way :$

He will always be known to me now as "FREAKY HAND MAN"

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!

6.gif
stepped outside into the back yard to get some air and have a smoke around 7am i think, was daylight anyway. Minding my own business when a hand comes through a hole in the gate and frantically begins fumbling around until it grasped the latch and began to unlock the gate:eek:
I dropped my cig , turned to see bernie stood at the kitchen door and shoved her back in the house and locked the door, ran back into the other room telling debs either we are getting raided or about to get murdered by some mad axe weildin maniac:fekked:

Only to find out it was her neighbour who stored stuff in her shed and lets himself in that way :$

:rofl: just thinking back to that morning cracks me up- your faces were hilarious! :p

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Being in a really deep conversation and you're telling some tale to about half a dozen people and your mind goes completely blank. Nothing. Void.

"What was I on about?"

"Dunno."

"Oh crap."

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn

6.gif

:rofl: :thumbsup:

Being in a really deep conversation and you're telling some tale to about half a dozen people and your mind goes completely blank. Nothing. Void.

"What was I on about?"

"Dunno."

"Oh crap."

Was just about to post that! ;)