OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!!

I'm Melting...I'm Melting!!!

What's the worst thing that can happen when you're off your twizzle sticks/stoned/monged in a mash up?

I'll start...
    The light coming through the curtains...I'm melting
    Someone fresh turning up
    Losing the remote control and you proper can't work out how to turn the telly over
    Running out of booze
    Running out of bifters
    Some random family member(of the sensible nature) knocking for Sunday visits

anymore fer anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mesh View Post
    What's the worst thing that can happen when you're off your twizzle sticks/stoned/monged in a mash up?

I'll start...
    The light coming through the curtains...I'm melting
    Someone fresh turning up
    Losing the remote control and you proper can't work out how to turn the telly over
    Running out of booze
    Running out of bifters
    Some random family member(of the sensible nature) knocking for Sunday visits

anymore fer anymore
    Its Amelie...

I am with you on the someone fresh thang, it can really fuck up the vibe- unless of course its a great friend then its ace-more so if you have all been to diff places and are meeting up at a usual base.

I will add the few mins that one tape ends and another is being found/put on. Fucking hell the silence is like torture

Running out of drugs when you want it to go on and on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonno View Post
    Its Amelie...

Running out of drugs when you want it to go on and on and on.
    Aaargh..or the wait between phonecall and delivery..in real life its 10 minutes but in drug world... time works like dog years!!! 10 mins=eternity

Lol at the above - so true Some more:

A housemate you got separated from in the club bringing home a really annoying member of the opposite sex so they can shag them later. Said person will-not-shut-up cos they've done loads of Columbia's Finest, and they do everyone else's as well (they have none of their own) before heading off to have noisy sex with your housemate.

same housemate bringing home people he has befriended in the club who look like they are on bail for aggravated burglary. These people bring music that they insist on playing, this music will be Happy Hardcore or 'warp-warp' Speed Garage.

The five a.m phonecalls to various dealers you'd normally avoid like the plague, and either the let-down or the terrifyingly meandering drive with your moffit friends to go and score from the dodgy council estate it's bound to be in. Every car on this journey will be a milk float, a taxi or a Police car. In your head they're all Police cars, even the milk floats

Trying to make a brew for 9 people when rendered incapable of operating a kettle or remembering what everyone wanted...it was never gonna work. Just go and sit down

Coming home to a stoned insomniac housemate playing Resident Evil, he doesn't stop when you come in. Everyone gets the fear

Loads more but that'll do for now!
    Check out my Old Skool tribute to the Man Like here:

http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum...skool-mix.html

(Some of) My collection and wants:

http://www.discogs.com/user/mixster007

Quote Originally Posted by mixster View Post
    Lol at the above - so true Some more:

A housemate you got separated from in the club bringing home a really annoying member of the opposite sex so they can shag them later. Said person will-not-shut-up cos they've done loads of Columbia's Finest, and they do everyone else's as well (they have none of their own) before heading off to have noisy sex with your housemate.

same housemate bringing home people he has befriended in the club who look like they are on bail for aggravated burglary. These people bring music that they insist on playing, this music will be Happy Hardcore or 'warp-warp' Speed Garage.

The five a.m phonecalls to various dealers you'd normally avoid like the plague, and either the let-down or the terrifyingly meandering drive with your moffit friends to go and score from the dodgy council estate it's bound to be in. Every car on this journey will be a milk float, a taxi or a Police car. In your head they're all Police cars, even the milk floats

Trying to make a brew for 9 people when rendered incapable of operating a kettle or remembering what everyone wanted...it was never gonna work. Just go and sit down

Coming home to a stoned insomniac housemate playing Resident Evil, he doesn't stop when you come in. Everyone gets the fear

Loads more but that'll do for now!
    hahahahaha!!! Fuckin quality!!
    Going to the offey whilst dressed as a cat with issues(or any other form of 'this would be a boss thing to dress up as' charactor) is also a bad move when you go out in public to buy booze/supplies

Those gear induced absences when you go off on one in ya own head then come back to reality usually with a few people giving you sideways looks
    www.off-the-cuff.com

www.myspace.com/offthecuffinfo

(Not my Myspace btw..just promoting a friends music)

Quote Originally Posted by Mesh View Post
    hahahahaha!!! Fuckin quality!!
    Going to the offey whilst dressed as a cat with issues(or any other form of 'this would be a boss thing to dress up as' charactor) is also a bad move when you go out in public to buy booze/supplies
    Niice! Deciding to go for a pint in the local pub despite having eyes like fucking saucers and still wearing the clothes you went clubbing in. The pub either does not open for another hour, or is full of the kind of blokes you'd normally cross the street to avoid. Who are staring at you and your mates in their clubbing gear. It's a proper 'Withnail and I' moment

A bloke once came to our after club mashup bringing his two Old English Sheepdogs with him (the mahoosive Dulux Dogs) as he didn't want to leave them on their own. Everyone got wrecked, and after a while drifted home. Ahh, bliss! Empty house, time for bed, one more brew to take to bed with me. I look out the kitchen window to see these bloody huge dogs bounding towards me - the owner had forgotten them! We fed them and looked after them for another day until he came back to collect them. Random...

Quote Originally Posted by mixster View Post
    Niice! Deciding to go for a pint in the local pub despite having eyes like fucking saucers and still wearing the clothes you went clubbing in. The pub either does not open for another hour, or is full of the kind of blokes you'd normally cross the street to avoid. Who are staring at you and your mates in their clubbing gear. It's a proper 'Withnail and I' moment

A bloke once came to our after club mashup bringing his two Old English Sheepdogs with him (the mahoosive Dulux Dogs) as he didn't want to leave them on their own. Everyone got wrecked, and after a while drifted home. Ahh, bliss! Empty house, time for bed, one more brew to take to bed with me. I look out the kitchen window to see these bloody huge dogs bounding towards me - the owner had forgotten them! We fed them and looked after them for another day until he came back to collect them. Random...
    You my friend have had me laughing my fucking arse off...nice work my friend

PS Sheepdogs at a mash up are deffo a fuckin no go....oh fuckin dear!!!!

Just thought of another headwreck...The **** who wants to tell you all about their ma/da/grandads bowel cancer Sad..I'm sure..but not appropriate for fucked up convos please

Trips to the shop When you are at the shop thinking you know exactly what it is you are there for when all around you the place is shape-shifting and people are melting into the shelves amongst the beans

Saying to yourself what you want to get so you will remember when you 'find it' - only not to find whatever it was that you thought you wanted Being worried that everyone else in front of you is buying flowers (Fuck, is it mothers day or sommat - have I forgot?) spiralling moments of paranoia and the thought vanishing as to what the original idea you were there for...

Chicken and Beer, you keep repeating those as you've just remembered what it is you needed (in an Elvis accent!) then when they are secured in the wire gathering machine (basket to normal people) working out what money is, and what you need to do when faced with the till monsters who don't seem to speak the same language and seem to want you to leave (heavy heavy moments like Neil in the young ones)

Getting home from the journey which has taken about 4 days by now and then waking up later to find you've not bought any chicken, no beer, just a load of feather dusters

Beer and chicken, chicken and beer...

Quote Originally Posted by blue jammer View Post
    Trips to the shop When you are at the shop thinking you know exactly what it is you are there for when all around you the place is shape-shifting and people are melting into the shelves amongst the beans

Saying to yourself what you want to get so you will remember when you 'find it' - only not to find whatever it was that you thought you wanted Being worried that everyone else in front of you is buying flowers (Fuck, is it mothers day or sommat - have I forgot?) spiralling moments of paranoia and the thought vanishing as to what the original idea you were there for...

Chicken and Beer, you keep repeating those as you've just remembered what it is you needed (in an Elvis accent!) then when they are secured in the wire gathering machine (basket to normal people) working out what money is, and what you need to do when faced with the till monsters who don't seem to speak the same language and seem to want you to leave (heavy heavy moments like Neil in the young ones)

Getting home from the journey which has taken about 4 days by now and then waking up later to find you've not bought any chicken, no beer, just a load of feather dusters

5 stars my friend.....5 fuckin stars

Quote Originally Posted by blue jammer View Post

That is fucking genius!

Playing in a ballpool in a straight as fuck in pub / eatery on a sunday still in sat nite clothes , and trying to fathom out were the steps are for the slide you must have a go on only to be told off by coco the clown complete with red nose n silly shoes
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    i need some kind of drug!
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovepiano View Post
    Pork scratchings taste like a dirty arsehole
    Quote Originally Posted by Monty
    come on lets get high!

The train of shame (home)

Sweat. Please stop sweating.

Cold and rain

The closed eyes tripping, waiting for sleep to commence...

Wee. Seriously I wish it would make its frigging mind up. Wee every 20-30 mins after the club but can't wee at all in the club.

Being talked in to going to your most sacred curry house the day after no sleep. Nodding to the music in your head, realising your nodding to the dudes that serve you and trying to pass off that you're still pissed

Spangled day after the night before shopping rocks a fuckin' fat one!

Shades on to hide yer plate-eyes!

The cultural center of England.....Birmingham
    lol
    after an all nighter in a field gettin the munchies and going to mcdonalds for breakfast, only to see everyone staring at you and making you paranoid as fook !
    forgetting you was covered in cowshit up to your knees from dancing in the field full of it !!!
    AVFC

PS3 gamer name simzzzz