Nice.And.Safe.Attitude.NASA clothing

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
Found these patches of my nasa jacket this week while having a sort out.Anyone remember nasa clothing?.

Attachments

• DSC02539-1.jpg
    DSC02539-1.jpg
    348.5 KB · Views: 10,666
  • DSC02540-1.jpg
    DSC02540-1.jpg
    352.9 KB · Views: 16,637
Me and my mates had this conversation this aft after a rain soaked yomp from Belmont to Adlington (eight miles, after 8 pints last night!). One of them was saying that him and his missus had sorted thru a load of boxes with clothes in, including his missus's sexy short tops and shiny bras. The other said that his missus had a pair of sexy rubber trousers (which I incidently recall, although I didn't admit to this). We on the other hand have memories of wearing Cream bomber jackets, gio goi t shirts, dready t shirts, rezerection sweatshirts, joe bloggs jeans, eclipse tops and other such shite. For the love of god, wtf were we thinking?

jsmw2

Nov 12, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Im new here but im registered on Fantazia forums and loads of other sites.

Ive been searching online and old ravers shops for ages now (about 4 years)
for " NASA / nice and safe attitude " MA2 or MA1 Flight jackets and patches from the clothing range...

I used to own a NASA jacket back in the day and stupidly threw it out!!
Im wanting another now and have since researched that the US official NASA
space bods took our rave boys to court to ban the sale of the garments, due to the NASA trademark "worm logo".

Im after patches from a flight jacket or a XXL (not as slim as i once was) MA1 / MA2 with them on..

this is for my own use and I would be massively greatfull to anyone who can help me locate and purchase these....

Thanks for looking at this thread and ask you mates..

I will pay sensible prices !!! and postage and maybe a finders fee....

Cheers folks..
Darren
ex Dreamscape - Helter Skelter - Mindwarp - Dance paradise - AWOL - Fantazia - and many more nights i cant remember

t

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Im new here but im registered on Fantazia forums and loads of other sites.

Ive been searching online and old ravers shops for ages now (about 4 years)
for " NASA / nice and safe attitude " MA2 or MA1 Flight jackets and patches from the clothing range...

I used to own a NASA jacket back in the day and stupidly threw it out!!
Im wanting another now and have since researched that the US official NASA
space bods took our rave boys to court to ban the sale of the garments, due to the NASA trademark "worm logo".

Im after patches from a flight jacket or a XXL (not as slim as i once was) MA1 / MA2 with them on..

this is for my own use and I would be massively greatfull to anyone who can help me locate and purchase these....

Thanks for looking at this thread and ask you mates..

I will pay sensible prices !!! and postage and maybe a finders fee....

Cheers folks..
Darren
ex Dreamscape - Helter Skelter - Mindwarp - Dance paradise - AWOL - Fantazia - and many more nights i cant remember

t

Pm me with your offer

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
Quite amusing really, about a day after this was originally posted I saw what can only be described as a homeless looking chap wearing a bomber jacket with a couple of NASA badges on it, probably didn't have a clue it might be worth something :|

Wezza

Apr 21, 2005
Nearer Than You Think .....
I saw a Fantazia Ma2 go on ebay for 60 quid a while back:D

still got mine in a box in the loft the green one with fantazia badge on the front and fantazia crew on the back still as good as ever and it was well traveled too dont think it will still fit me nowa days lol .
and still got a couple ov the original technics jumpers the red one and a gray one and can anybody remember the "weetafix" tops bought from the ark shop in leeds in about 92 .:thumbsup:

stuck in Aahz

Mar 28, 2004
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
I remember seeing NASA clothing worn all over the place in Orlando in the early 90's. It seemed everyone had a shirt or jacket with that logo on it. As well as the even more popular Fresh Jive, Stussy, or Yaga. 26 Red, TIP, etc... the list goes on and on. Thankfully I still have a lot of my stuff from back then :D

jsmw2

Nov 12, 2008
O M G I nearly shit myself when i finally found an "original" N.A.S.A embroidered MA2 Jacket on ebay on my birthday april 4th 2009 this of all days!!!.
Ive been after one to replace my old one from back in the good old days...

I was the first bidder and bid £5 and to my absolute amazement I won the Jacket at £5 as i was the only bidder!!! RESULT!!!!!

The seller sent it to me in 2days and Ive washed it it looks bloody amazing very very good nick for its age....

Im as proud as F*CK and its coming to the pub with me tonight!!!.

Cheers for anyone who was looking out for one for me anyway.....

Nice And Safe Attitude - ALWAYS AND FOREVER !!!:turn: :turn: :turn: