Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Very well done on your Bronze medal. . .Top Stuff:thumbsup:

But please .. . . .. :| Remember you are British and stop crying like you have just been told your favourite horse you have had since childhood, will have to be put down.:cry:

BBC SPORT | Olympics | Sailing | Shaw secures windsurfing bronze

Bottom clip.

Dear oh dear.. . . . .Bryony Shaw .. . . . .. Whineoey Shaw.

Imagine if she had won!

Make it stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Aww you big meanies! :( :p

She's been working towards winning an olympic medal for years, it's a life time acheivement for her so I think she's allowed to be emotional! You have a good cry girl, you've worked hard so you deserve it :D

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Aww you big meanies! :( :p

She's been working towards winning an olympic medal for years, it's a life time acheivement for her so I think she's allowed to be emotional! You have a good cry girl, you've worked hard so you deserve it :D

I am mean. . . . .That did not stop it been painful to listen to and annoying though Kate.;)

Tell me you didn't cringe!!

bexleydurden

Jun 8, 2008
'Sconge, West Lancs
Imagine what she'd be like p1ssed and emotional!

I'm just watching Cuba vs USA womens volleyball. I'd love to be the soap in their shower room. :D

I'm convinced they use Kevlar fanny plates these days, not a camel toe to speak of.

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Most irratating women ......................

YouTube - Loose Women: 26th June 2008 1/4

Don't know who's the worst, the ' robbers dog ' faced presenters or the whip wooing crowd that laugh at anything that just isn't funny.

Thank god i'm a man ;)

I know! "Loose women"... fuck me that doesn't bear thinking about... definitely a mental image i coulda done without.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I don't see anything wrong with her crying makes me feel happy seeing her like that! it's a feeling of success something she has dreamed about! i actually think it is a nice thing being that passionate good on her well done!!! :cool:

I'am behind all are GB team we are doing amazing!

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I don't see anything wrong with her crying makes me feel happy seeing her like that! it's a feeling of success something she has dreamed about! i actually think it is a nice thing being that passionate good on her well done!!! :cool:

I'am behind all are GB team we are doing amazing!

Never said it was wrong, a few tears or floods of them are fine.:thumbsup:

I just said it was annoying. . . .meaning the horrible prolonged whine that came from her physical being.

It was like the interviewer was an insane priest performing some sort of macabre exorcism on the poor lass?:S ;)

Last edited:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007