Olympic camel toe spotting

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Seeing as the great sporting event that is the Olympics is already upon us, I thought it would be a great opportunity for us to indulge in some top class camel toe spotting action. Well partly cos i'm bored;)

Any to report so far?:)

bexleydurden

Jun 8, 2008
'Sconge, West Lancs
I was hoping the Brazillian handball team might show more but it looks like Kevlar fanny shields have been handed out, or she has a small cock!

610x.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Well this poor chap clearly lost his footing in the tightrope event:cry: :cry: :cry:

Attachments

• No no no Cameltoe.jpg
    No no no Cameltoe.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 736,997

marchwiel

May 23, 2003
Newcastle
fuckin gutted i never got to see him live :mad:
Are you in Newcastle? If so, he's announced a new date in Newcastle (November 30th I think). We missed out on his first date but got some for this. Not seen it advertised anywhere; my mate popped in to the ticket office to see if there are any returns and the women said no, but he has announced a new date. This was last week, so I'd get there sharpish.
:thumbsup:

Sheikh Yerbouti

Jan 4, 2008
Some**** Somewhere in Summertime
Are you in Newcastle? If so, he's announced a new date in Newcastle (November 30th I think). We missed out on his first date but got some for this. Not seen it advertised anywhere; my mate popped in to the ticket office to see if there are any returns and the women said no, but he has announced a new date. This was last week, so I'd get there sharpish.
:thumbsup:

Cheers mate nice one for the heads up :thumbsup:
I'm from Newcastle (well, Gateshead) originally but live in Surrey these days.
Frankie often does unadvertised spots to test material and stuff at a boozer in Islington called The Hen & Chickens. I keep meaning to start popping in there to try & catch him but never managed it.

He'll be brilliant live.

MANC

Apr 1, 2003
Manc
has anyone else noticed that when you view who is online, this thread is often on the list of whats being viewed??

LOL:crazy: :D

perverts on google innit:D