Piano tracks where someone skilled plays.

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

oldskool90s

Apr 14, 2007
I didnt really pay much attention to the late 80's & early 90's dance scene, i got into it more around 93 ish onwards.
I want to discover old skool talented piano songs so If you can recomend any it would be apprecaited. ta.:)

Im talking about tracks like Hardcore uproar. If you actually listen to the piano bit really closely, that is actually some skilled dude playing that tune.
Also, JT company - Dont deal with us , when it gets going towards the middle, that is some serious funky piano notes being played. ( i Like mixing thise 2 tracks together)
I want to hear some skilled piano player going mad on the notes but its gotta sound good.
^^^ I want more like the above please ^^^

I have got a few of FPI projects, risky, rich In Paradis, everybody, they are all good in their own right, but never get going quite as much as the hardcore uproar & JT company tracks i mentioned above. cheers

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
You should see ilovepiano play Asha JJ Tribute on his MIDI keyboard,

Its fooking quality. If he still has his Video he should up it on here.

oneye

Jan 4, 2007
ripon
JT company - Dont deal with us , when it gets going towards the middle, that is some serious funky piano notes being played

imo you will be hard pushed to find anything else as good as this for piano genius, the main hook is perfect and the solos are something else, prob my fave piano tune all things considered.
if you haven't heard them then check love revolution - give it to me baby (network copy, nice piano solo), and the himalayan dub of 7th sense - get the music , which isn't in the style of jt company but is a top top piano track:)
also you prob allready know it but alfredo - action is a bit good:thumbsup:

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
Touch Of Soul - We Got The Love (Piano Mix)
Smallage - Together
Alison Limerick - Where Love Lives
Rhythm Foundation - Let The Whole World Know
Rhythm Of Life - Touch Me
Asha - JJ Tribute

My fave piano breakdown is Rhythm Section - Feel The Rhythm :thumbsup:

Elate

May 6, 2008
Couldn't find it on the tube but Love Revolution's feel it has a beautiful bit of ivory tinkering in it.
:D