The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

helen(ugg)

May 6, 2008
sunny newquay (ish)
www.myspace.com
Osa Rocks Newquay!!!

thanks guys! wicked night!
you are all mental, and any time you want to come out to play in cornwall just give us a bell:love:
loved it!!
thanks for perfect motion, loving you like crazy, and huh, ha, ha hideaway!

i think i may have worn 6 inches of my legs from dancing non stop, this is height i cant afford to loose!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

messy messy messy now.:wave: :crazy:

thanks for our present butty, we feel special!!!:roll:

helen(ugg)

May 6, 2008
sunny newquay (ish)
www.myspace.com
what i also meant to say was thanks so much to all those who travelled that long road to cornwall!
not convenient for everyone....but thanks to all that made it!!:love:
It was lovely to meet you all, put faces to the names!
when i get round to it i'll post some photos.
we would both love to come to something oop north!
i'm sure we'll be seeing you soon enough!:thumbsup:

All Ways Acid!

Jan 30, 2008
nr Newquay
www.allwaysacid.com
Thanx everyone for making the journey down here.

Well, its finaly over, another fantastic party, was great to meet up with you all, the OSA djs all rocked the house, so thanx scott, neil, butty, well done spot on!
We will definately be doing other events in the near future and we will defo get you down again. Hope you all had fun, thanks for making the trip, we had a top night out.
Next time we getting even more pa and are on the look out for a barn or beach for a small licenced party. Our next preliminary date is sat sept 13th venue tbc.
cheers all:thumbsup:
Let us know when u doing owt up your way, and we'l try to get away for the weekend if poss

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
me and Billy want to thank everyone for a wicked weekend! Had an ace night at AWA - Cano and Butty had the bar rocking :D Nice to meet mixster in there, wish i'd have been able to speak to Helen and Dave but didnt manage to, maybe next time - there will defo be a next time ;)
Lovely to meet all of ya's on Sunday for a bbq, hiya to Sonz (ace chick :love: ,cheers for the sun cream - my back is well sore!) Butty, Cano, Sarah, pepe and al. Hope to see you all again very soon.

By the way,we saw this seagull passed out when i was leaving the campsite..........what's he been getting up to???? :rofl:
Will get my other photies up later x

Attachments

• 17772545_ce4ed34cda.jpg
    17772545_ce4ed34cda.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,564

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Top night, well organised with a great atmosphere (reminded me of Megadog & Herbal Tea Partys from the mid 90's in Mancland) really up for it crowd and the Koola bit where I played was fookin ace, well buzzin :D

I played 1-2am just before the man Chris Liberator who was just a little bit :fekked:

Top to meet Dave, didn't meet Helen myself like or Michie/mixster - didn't know you guys were there :crazy:

Good to see the usual suspects butty, sonz, cano and alan, pepe and sarah and top narna for silky making it down (heard your special tune ya brought with ya just before we left - mental cube) :D

I only had a few drinks and kept straight headed, 1st time in ages like but it was ace atmosphere which had me buzzin anyway.

Shame mine and butty/cano's sets clashed as would have been in your bit if I wasn't on like.

I left my camera at the hotel on the night - d'oh :axe: did see a few getting shots tho and a guy who was filming it, be top to see any footage if ya have it Dave :thumbsup:

Loved the 1st guy who was on before me (forgotten name already) he played some wicked stuff that I'd not heard out for years and then slowed it down in the last 15-20 mins of his set and played some wicked old skool deep stuff which was top, just right for me to build it up again :cool:

Soz for getting off early, we left about 2.30ish as Debs wasn't feeling too well - nice one Pepe for coming over as we were getting in the taxi, hope the camping was ok for ya :king:

We spent a load of time the couple of days before walking right round the place and checked out the Zoo which was top, also had some ace meals on our travels. Top local friendly people all the way, smiles as it should be.

Thanks for having us on Dave, deffo up for it again sometime :D

How cheeky are the seagulls?! proper cheeky blighters them, we saw one wrestling a dinner from this womans table near us, gulping down some fried chicken it was :LOL: :cops:

helen(ugg)

May 6, 2008
sunny newquay (ish)
www.myspace.com
well now i've had a wee bit more kip! prob get the sack for this...internet is now banned at work! but...
lovely to meet all of you, and sorry to those i never said hi to!
neil and butty rocked the bar, and scott had the club jumping! well done guys.
my lasting memory of the night is scotts massive grin as he took to the decks!
we had a lovely night, as did half of newquay!
thanks !!!!!!:love:
next time i think we'll be looking for a barn...feel an outside do coming on!

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Well........ I had a proper fucking good weekend!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I reaaaaaaaaaaaaally enjoyed myself Saturday night, was good to see a few OSA'ers out..... Helen (ugg), Dave (all ways acid), Michie (& Billy), Mixter, Blue Jammer, Crystal, Silky, Pepe & Sarah, Cano & my Butty head! :love:

I stayed in the bar bit most of the night as that's where the boys were, really good 2 1/2 hour set they played, really varied. Pretty mad set, crowd were up for anything and at the end when the lights had come on and the music had stopped they were shouting "one more, one more" and when butty put asha on, they TURNED THE LIGHTS DOWN!!! Never seen that happen in a club before!! :)

Had a really good weekend, weather was tops and the BBQ Sunday was ace!! :)

Cheers for all the hard work putting the night on and giving us a top weekend!! :D

xx

All Ways Acid!

Jan 30, 2008
nr Newquay
www.allwaysacid.com
Thankyou OSA massive!!!

Hi all, iv just about recovered now!:confused:
Im so pleased you all had a good night, great to meet you all, so nice to have another big bunch a crazy mates to party with!! sorry i was so busy running round organising etc, but someone got to do it:eyebrow:
I realy want to do a barn for the end of season(bigger soundsystem and all night camping etc etc), i have a plan;) anyone whos up for it give me a shout, ill get back in touch with you if i can sort the legal bollox quickly enough for this year. we are aiming to keep tickets below 15 quid inc camping.

Cano butty, you rocked it, best sets we have had in that room to date, everyone is full of praise 4 you two so:thumbsup: from the newquay massive!, hope you all enjoyed it.
Scott, what can i say, that was fuckin brill, you rocked the koola just as i knew you would(again, loads of praise from the local crew, kept being asked "who's the big boy, on tha dex, hes fu#$in ace!" ), perfect, you are all most welcome any time, a residency for you all is on offer if we can sort the details, I know its a long way to travel, but now we know each other propper like, we can sort the accom etc!!

All Ways Acid needs friendly party people like you lot, so also hello to lil sonz, crystal, pepe, silky, mixter, mitch(sorry i missed u)and all who travelled :wave:

Oh and how could I forget. Butty we will treasure our goldie lookin OSA keyrings for life(and you knowz it!)

please forward any photos you got etc to me, I will post ours once I track down the flakey buggers:fekked: who took em!

Peasc Love and Unity, Dave All Ways Acid!!!!!!!!!!

helen(ugg)

May 6, 2008
sunny newquay (ish)
www.myspace.com
dont know if this will work but im gonna try and post some of my sisters piccies....bear with me, might take a coupla goes...:confused:

2nd time....

Attachments

• buttyandcano-1.jpg
    buttyandcano-1.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 151
  • canoandbutty.jpg
    canoandbutty.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 143
  • daveandhelen.jpg
    daveandhelen.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 147
  • helen.jpg
    helen.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 1,482
  • glen.jpg
    glen.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 147
  • heleneatssonz.jpg
    heleneatssonz.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 152
  • jess.jpg
    jess.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 151
  • mixterandrichiestanton.jpg
    mixterandrichiestanton.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 138
  • osa.jpg
    osa.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 152
Well, its all been said really! What a fantastic time :love:
Well done to Dave and Helen for organising an event, that in my opinion was far better than anything that has been put on in Manchester in a long, long time! Newquay certainly rocks :thumbsup:

Thanks also for being so lovely and friendly (and having such amazing hair :king: lol )

It was great to share the experience with Butty, Sonz, Pepe, Sarah, Cano, Silky...sorry if I missed anyone.

For me, being a true Devonshire lass, it felt great being back in the South West and I didn't want to come back - so any chance we get - we'll be there! Just keep in the invites coming lol :thumbsup: :D

Scott :love: thank you for such a wonderful holiday - and I was so proud of you, as always :love: (he really did have the biggest smile there on the night didn't he!)

Crystal xxx

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Gonna bore you with some pics from our mini tour before getting on to Newquay.
The Minack Theatre
I had seen pics of this theatre carved in to the rocks over 20 years ago, and its taken me that long to get there. It was well worth the wait; even the 1 hour bus journey to go 8 miles from Penzance there :rolleyes: . We saw a modern adaptation of Shakespeare’s Comedy of Errors, which was well funny… given that this was the first theatrical play I have ever seen in my life (I’m luvvyphobic) I was well impressed.

mj4w10.jpg

What does that gull want?
10d72bo.jpg

20kamo7.jpg

fc742w.jpg

All the plays since 1933 get carved in to the seats :cool:
34yczkx.jpg

21oaebq.jpg

As the flybe recommendation said, pictures do not do it justice.
Just imagine having a rave there… bit dangerous like

A bit further on to the end of the world

6r7q8k.jpg

v5k175.jpg

Is that Nessie?
30idj5y.jpg

Crackdown

Jun 18, 2008
Just wanted to say cheers to All Ways Acid & the OSA Djs for putting on an awesome night, definitely worth the trip down from Bristol. Lots of smiley faces and excellent tunes (apart from a couple of hard house ditties) - though I did keep getting stopped while dancing to have questions asked about my trousers. :mad:

Please put one on for the 13th of September as my birthday is on the 12th (hint hint)! Oh don't forget to invite Chris Lib back as he's one of my favourites. :D

Thanks once again to all! :thumbsup: