Remember when ravin was this good

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

italooldskool

Jun 9, 2004
Just been flippin through some clips of old club footage to get me in the mood for tommorows BTTOP session (not that i needed to get in the mood for this like, ive been countin the sleeps for months lol) and came across this clip of the quad, the ravers go mental when the bassline drops. You can almost taste the atmosphere, quality:D :D :D :D :D :D

YouTube - quadrant park liverpool

Has anyone else got some clips of special club/warehouse moments , so we can all reminiss the good old days lol;) .

glenn

Feb 3, 2003
blackpool
Just been flippin through some clips of old club footage to get me in the mood for tommorows BTTOP session (not that i needed to get in the mood for this like, ive been countin the sleeps for months lol) and came across this clip of the quad, the ravers go mental when the bassline drops. You can almost taste the atmosphere, quality:D :D :D :D :D :D

Has anyone else got some clips of special club/warehouse moments , so we can all reminiss the good old days lol;) .

fukin quality bud!!!!:love: :love: :love:
proper hairs on t neck tackle:mad: :mad: :mad:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
the ravers go mental when the bassline drops. You can almost taste the atmosphere, quality:D :D :D :D :D :D

have to hand it to ya, that is a damn good clip :cool: gave me goosepimples watching that bit, and I never even went to the quad!

club.gif

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London

Quality bit of video. The Scousers know how to enjoy themselves.

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Just had a buzz to the rag market one, I went to that, also the Time raves in Aston in this big fuck off stadium!

Best nights ever!:thumbsup:

wish id gone to the rag market doo but it was right at the start of my raving 'career'.. remember getting a flier comin out of the eclipse and knowing the size of the rag market thought itd be a quality night.. respect Ste :thumbsup: