Life Reunion on Saturday !!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Wouldnt it be top if it was hammered like Bowlers was, remember the big que's outside and locking the big gates early cos there were so many people there....And every one of em was mad crazy and off their swede !!!

I hope theres loads, I reckon about 893!!!

Sorry folks - ave a wicked en - i wont be at this one ive just gone
and handed over 105 quid which would ave been my money for this, ive gone and payed BT fully so im back on phone now and account is clear - so im ordering adsl instead - ill be back though
for Goodtimes defo - everybody ave a stormer - good luck to all the dj's and on one last note

ILL BE BACK

:( :D :( :D :( :D :( :D :D :( :D :( :D

italian style

Feb 22, 2002
wakefield
nooooooooooo

Pixie said:
*NEWS JUST IN*

First 100paying customers thru the door get a FREE CD from the Life night in Feb. :D:D:D:D

no way, tell me this is not true pixie. this is probebly one of the only times im gonna be turning up late (aunties 40th):mad: :mad:
never mind i can just get the real thing when i get there:D :D

my guess is 1000 peeps are gonna be turning up:D :D ;) ;)

Pixie

Jul 16, 2001
Back oop north!
www.
Re: nooooooooooo

adam burton said:

no way, tell me this is not true pixie. this is probebly one of the only times im gonna be turning up late (aunties 40th):mad: :mad:
never mind i can just get the real thing when i get there:D :D

my guess is 1000 peeps are gonna be turning up:D :D ;) ;)

I'll try *ahem* steal one for you ;)

Clare Wrexham!

Jan 14, 2002
manchester
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
Sorry folks - ave a wicked en - i wont be at this one ive just gone
and handed over 105 quid which would ave been my money for this, ive gone and payed BT fully so im back on phone now and account is clear - so im ordering adsl instead - ill be back though
for Goodtimes defo - everybody ave a stormer - good luck to all the dj's and on one last note

ILL BE BACK

:( :D :( :D :( :D :( :D :D :( :D :( :D

:cry: Gutted!! You will be missed. i will keep the WKD fires burning! :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

See you on the 20th july

xxx

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Yeh............ Come on mate, who needs a phone line anyway m8

You pay the phone off so you dont get dissconected, and what happens.......... more people ring you up to remind you that you owe them money :confused:

It's a visious circle.... Im telling ya, so come to the disco instead.......... there will be cakes there ...... and Zippy ( O Yes )

Cheers Everyone - id come if i ad the money defo - gonna miss a rite night assured.

look forward to some some mashed up posts though defo - ill be
upto join in hehhe - maybe stop in ave a few lil uns try get on same wavelength lol

jaxx aye the journeys are always mad lol - will defo catch ya soon - maybe Cometogether yah - if jen goes down or coach to london is only £20 return - so ive no excuse - grad if i could i would but ive just spent me last £30 on shoppin and essentials lol
beer

al

claire defo ave a WKD nite will catch ya soon for a bottle - me bottled out this time

:D :( :D :D :( :D :( :D :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

Pix promise to be there in full effect for ya Bday

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
I know the real reason you ain't comin, you forgot to do me a copy of them Shelly's set's didn't you ????? Lolololol

Only josin m8

Yo take it easy fella, and be expecting a phone call around 5am you light weight rrrrrraaaaarrrrrrr !!!!!!!!:D :D :D

Take it easy chap

MJ ;)

Phil

Jun 21, 2002
Leeds, UK
Just wanted to say I hope you all have a belting time at the Life Reunion, really sorry that I can't make it (not that I've met any of you yet anyway, but you know what I mean).

I'll be expecting lots of reports on Sunday!...

Have a good weekend, whatever you do!...n' I'll see you all at GT's on the 20th for Pixies Birthday Bash.

Phil

circlebasil.jpg

princesswarrior

Feb 21, 2002
Same goes for me guys, really sorry i carnt make this one and believe me i could do with it. :cry: :cry: :cry: . Sorry to hear your not going al m8.

Have a belter of a time

Luv Pw x

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
Phil_Bks said:
Just wanted to say I hope you all have a belting time at the Life Reunion, really sorry that I can't make it (not that I've met any of you yet anyway, but you know what I mean).

I'll be expecting lots of reports on Sunday!...

circlebasil.jpg

you'll be lucky to get much of this lot on sunday phil!!!:crazy: :crazy: especially if Jo(princess warrior) isn't goin'(class mangled cod waffle Jo:D :thumbsup: :D :thumbsup: )

i'd expect to hear something about monday maybe even later cos this is 1 BIG BIG nite!!!!!

have a great night every1!!!

jayne x