Yellow (Boardwalk) Reunion - Moho Live 26th April

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
not posted on here for a while but a night like this deserves some typing......

1st yellow reunion with the original line up of dave haslam, elliot eastwick and jason boardman all on the same bill, top tunes right from getting in there, prob not everyones cup of tea but defo right up my street, mr haslam finished off in style with a hac classics set that was only to be expected..... nice sounds from the yellow days from all dj's......

place was rammed all night and was on the dancefloor most of it with danny c, damo b and the legend that is andy calder..... defo go again next year. nice one to les and scott for pulling this one off.......

maddest part of the night was seeing blue jammer randomly appearing on tv screens around the club from previous events sporting a 'chips and peas' tshirt lol

so yes i am still alive and even make it out to the odd club night, helloo to all the originals on here from the mashienda days......

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
maddest part of the night was seeing blue jammer randomly appearing on tv screens around the club from previous events sporting a 'chips and peas' tshirt lol

:LOL:

I'm always about, somewhere (btw its chips peas and e's) lol never had as many folks ask where to get one from :D

I fancied this night but was too wasted to venture out (old age n that damn thing called work)

Jason Boardman would have been the best set I reckon - deffo one of the best DJ's ever. :king:

Sully

Jul 14, 2003
Manchester
www.S-30.co.uk
The boardwalk was the best club of all time in my opinion :cool: ...gutted I missed this. The more glamourous of the Vaughan sisters made an appearance though :thumbsup:

danny was gone lol...... he spent 5 mins chatting to your sis then said 'who was that' when i told him he went 'yeah i know' (little britain stylee), and then come up to me later and said 'mizzes sisters over there'......

quality night, best dj for me for me was elliot eastwick, i was so into it later on that i spent 4am til 430 dancing to funky house in the small room after the main room finished, bumped into danny and damo in there though so wasnt just me lol......

i know what you mean about age jammer, i felt the full force of it the day after believe me..... roll on next year.......