rise of the foot soldier

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Creep

Jan 21, 2008
any one seen this? i think its class its like a cross between football factory and the business

hoppy73

Oct 25, 2007
Originally From Rochdale
Rise of the footsoldier

Yeah, watched this film a few a weeks back,based on a true story,some very nasty going on's in this movie especially the pizza boy incident,

It tells the story of Carlton Leach from one of the most feared generals of the football terraces to becoming a member of a notorious gang of criminals who rampaged their way through London and Essex in the late eighties and early nineties.

It is three decades of his life following him from football hooliganism, through to his had bastard career as a bouncer, his involvement in the criminal aspects of the early ‘rave’ scene:fekked: and subsequently to his rise to power as one of the most feared and respected criminals in the country.

The story concludes with ************************************************************ at Rettenden.
Dont want to give the ending away.:$

Definatley worth a watch.

Attachments

• galleryp_10.jpg
    galleryp_10.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 83,148

grover

Jun 5, 2003
good film :thumbsup: probably the most violent film i have ever seen... the music in the club scenes is quality:
a guy called gerald - voodoo ray
kariya - let me love you for tonight
lil louis - french kiss
:thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
probably the most violent film i have ever seen...

you should try watching "Irreversible" ~ its the most barbaric thing i've ever seen :shudder:

rise of the footsoldier was good, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:
before I saw it I was mistaken and thought it would be just about footy violence though

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
rise of the footsoldier was good, really enjoyed it :thumbsup:
before I saw it I was mistaken and thought it would be just about footy violence though

yeah I thought that. thought I'd turn it off after half an hour, but got into to the story ...top film

chakotha

Sep 27, 2014
good film :thumbsup: probably the most violent film i have ever seen... the music in the club scenes is quality:
a guy called gerald - voodoo ray
kariya - let me love you for tonight
lil louis - french kiss
:thumbsup:

Thank you grover! Lil Louis - French Kisses what a track.

Oldie and a marvel in Rise of the Footsoldier.

Hard to find online with the movie title only. Sweet man.