Booked it, packed it...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
..and off to Australia in 6 weeks! :cool:

:jumpin: :drum: :bounce4: :mad:

Shit, I can't believe I've just booked it. So excited I think I'm gonna spew up! :D

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
Lucky fooker:D ...Hope you have a mint time ILP...Whats in store? A chilled out beach holiday or an action packed all singing all dancing, all seeing & believing holiday?

Do tell...Ive always wanted to see this mo fo :cool:

Attachments

• ayres.jpg
    ayres.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 63

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
26462d1201170159-booked-packed-ayres.jpg

i used to live near here! :thumbsup: the vibe at this rock is just awesome:D
makes ya feel really ancient and very tribal:love:

australia is an amazing country
tim hope you have the best time ever:D oh tell us where you are going to and how long for? if ya want any top tips of places pm me as ive travelled round most of oz except for the state of WA, ive only been to perth there

:wave: enjoy

Aug 10, 2005
Blackburn
Top country! I'm going again early 2009 for three weeks. Make sure u get urself a good camera, I didnt have a digital at the time and all the best pics I took of fraser island etc were lost because the film didn't rewind properly! :cry: Couldn't believe it! Where abouts you going to?

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Get into Sydney on 8th March and stopping at a mates place for a week or two, and then basically just gonna go wherever I feel like, most likely up the east coast. Don't know how far I'll end up getting, but just gonna go with the flow and see where I end up! :D

Really want to do a trip to Fraser Island, so if I make it that far I'll be made up.

Ayres Rock, won't exactly be on route, but I'll see how I'm doing for time and money and hopefully get out there as well.

Basically want to do a bit of everything. Never really been a big city person, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Sydney. Everything I've heard and read about it sounds fantastic. Also want to do loads of walking about in national parks and take millions and millions of pictures, oh, and I'll deffo be hunting down some proper paradise beaches! :cool:

And if I get to wrestle with a shark / croc / snake, that really will be the icing on the cake! :king:

Italianjunkie, not sure if I'll be heading to Adelaide, but if I do I'll deffo drop you a note :thumbsup:

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
Get into Sydney on 8th March and stopping at a mates place for a week or two, and then basically just gonna go wherever I feel like, most likely up the east coast. Don't know how far I'll end up getting, but just gonna go with the flow and see where I end up! :D

Really want to do a trip to Fraser Island, so if I make it that far I'll be made up.

Ayres Rock, won't exactly be on route, but I'll see how I'm doing for time and money and hopefully get out there as well.

Basically want to do a bit of everything. Never really been a big city person, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Sydney. Everything I've heard and read about it sounds fantastic. Also want to do loads of walking about in national parks and take millions and millions of pictures, oh, and I'll deffo be hunting down some proper paradise beaches! :cool:

And if I get to wrestle with a shark / croc / snake, that really will be the icing on the cake! :king:

Italianjunkie, not sure if I'll be heading to Adelaide, but if I do I'll deffo drop you a note :thumbsup:

sounds fookin fantastic:wave::D:D:D:D:D:D oh i wish i wish!
you will have such a brilliant time, no doubt about that!

careful on fraser island, dont hire a jeep with 7germans and let one of them drive it for a second! i broke my back there! it wasnt funny!
its a beautiful place, it was very unspoilt when i was there, no roads or anything, guess it will be different now

ya must go to byron bay:D:love:
and cairns and the tablelands are just outstanding:love: get diving on the reef too:love:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Nice one mate :thumbsup:
I had a dream I went to Australia a couple of nights ago actually. Havent ever been though but I'd love to, and would love to see the Great Barrier Reef :love: :cool:

Its a great feeling, the feeling you get when you've booked a holiday, and knowing its upcoming , what a buzz :jumpin:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Maneating Koalas :LOL:

Deffo a place I'd like to see sometime, would like to spend 3 months there though with the sheer size of it..