The Real Me

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
I can't stop thinking about being with a man....Just feeling him holding me close and kissing me and making love to me without lube and playing with my hair when we lay together. I can't fight it anymore.......actually I don't want to. looking at the marrows and carrots just make my head swim and body tingle when i'm doing a big shop, I've cut the arse out of all my jeans and sewn nice pieces of leather and lace into em......they go perfect with my new pvc waistcoats. I've even rolled back onto my shoulders on my bed and tried to gob myself off.......just practicing and building up the courage for when I head down SoHo. Just needed to get it off my chest....it's taken a weight off me.

Ps. My boss is hungry for c*ck so I think he'll be first on the agenda :p hush hush

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I can't stop thinking about being with a man....Just feeling him holding me close and kissing me and making love to me without lube and playing with my hair when we lay together. I can't fight it anymore.......actually I don't want to. looking at the marrows and carrots just make my head swim and body tingle when i'm doing a big shop, I've cut the arse out of all my jeans and sewn nice pieces of leather and lace into em......they go perfect with my new pvc waistcoats. I've even rolled back onto my shoulders on my bed and tried to gob myself off.......just practicing and building up the courage for when I head down SoHo. Just needed to get it off my chest....it's taken a weight off me.

Ps. My boss is hungry for c*ck so I think he'll be first on the agenda :p hush hush
LMAO Pink elephants on parade:D