Red FILA hiking Boots

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
Who used to wear those Red Fila hiking boots, back in the day. i got some in 1990 used to wear them when i went Legends and the Hacienda, quite comfy and looked awesome, love to have a pair now, you could get them in Brown as well, I think i paid about £60 for them, quite a lot in them days, you could get a pair of gazelles fro £35

:bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

alexbennett

Aug 11, 2005
Kidderminster
www.mixcloud.com
Who used to wear those Red Fila hiking boots, back in the day. i got some in 1990 used to wear them when i went Legends and the Hacienda, quite comfy and looked awesome, love to have a pair now, you could get them in Brown as well, I think i paid about £60 for them, quite a lot in them days, you could get a pair of gazelles fro £35

:bj: :bj: :bj: :bj:

iam sure they have brought em out again m8te but in black and white.. i know they have them in a shop called SIZE in brum, or try ebay
:cool: :cool: :cool:

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
I used to have a pair of black ones back in the day and alex is right, they have been reissued, I've seen them in Manchester but it might have been last winter? :S

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
they were called fila trailblazer , our kid had a pair that he used to wear with his purple puma all in one :$

preffered the fila f13's myself ( until they came out in every colour under the rainbow and st johns market got a monopoly on them )

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
its alright everbody telling me that they had a pair, but were can a gat a pair now, scoured the internet but to no avail, everytime i type in Red FILA boots ib a search engine i get these awful Micheal Schumacer ones.

Legends Nick

Dec 9, 2007
Ye currently not available, there selling them as the 15th birthday and i had them in 1990, so the web page must be from 2005, and a limited edition of 300 may of sold out, thanx for the link though

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
had a pair of brown ones and a pair or blue ones, they were comfy as hell really soft leather:D not seen any for years, at 1 point i used to wear the blue ones with my fila swaetshirt/t-shirt/socks/and watch :$ haha only needed some under and over cecks to finish the outfit :|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Now then leaky, you've just reminded me of the white Fila watch with blue face that I used to have then too. Thought it was pretty ace back then:cool: :D

bren

Oct 10, 2007
nick i got a pair 12 months ago i seen a pair in the arndale in manchester just before xmas mate you will be lucky to get um mate as you said 300 pairs of each colour