hooligan x @ ayr pavillion 91

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
RE: hooligan x @ ayr pavillion 91 (its prestwick airport easter 92)

heres is a mix i just got sent(cheers nevets....). it came in sections and ive joined it back together.the quality is good and so are the tunes.i have all the flyers from back then and sasha was playing this night according to MC lee so i will need to dig out the flyers for the exact date this was recorded but i would have been at it as i hardly missed one the whole of 91 or 92.....nice:fekked: :fekked: .

anyone with any old hooligan x mixes that havent already been upped then dig them out your loft and get them onto the site as you cant beat a bit of the hooligan `x`

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service hooligan x mix

enjoy
all the best decky

P.S cheers to andrag for the update on venue an date
:)

Last edited:

andrag

Oct 26, 2007
Surrey
Cheers Decky.

Back in Scotland for Year Year and will check out all my old tapes as I know that I have a hooligan X set from an Easter Eurodance with Pete Tong coming on at the end.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Not Ayr Pavillion but it was the Easter Eurodance 92

ive not had a chance to have good listen to this mix yet so i wouldnt be surprised if place an time was wrong.sounded later than 91.could well be the airport from easter 92,cheers for that

all the best decky

andrag

Oct 26, 2007
Surrey
Will try my best to find it and the airport was something special, probably one of the best venues in Scotland at that time.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
Will try my best to find it and the airport was something special, probably one of the best venues in Scotland at that time.

totally agree....still fly from prestwick alot an every time i go in i have a wee chuckle to myself an think back to the nights when the place was jumping.only missed one of the events at the airport.great memories....well what i can remember.....:D

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
never noticed i`d ran out of premium megaupload so mixes would have been down.here you go for any new members to catch some tunes

all the best decky

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
never noticed i`d ran out of premium megaupload so mixes would have been down.here you go for any new members to catch some tunes

all the best decky

mix i thought id bring too front page....i have plenty more mixes around page 22 on archive....including hooligan x mixes....all due to me purchacing my megaupload premium AGAIN.... ran out....

bankheadd

Jan 23, 2009
Glasgow
Its Eurodance - was there - no idea what was going on that night as was a bit refreshed.

In terms of of sets from Ayr Piv - there are a couple of Jon Mancini sets on his soundcloud page from the Piv:

mancini-piv-classics - Tracks - SoundCloud

If anyone can point me in the direction of anymore Piv sets, be delighted....

And if anyone can ID the track which starts around 29:50 in Part 1 of the May 1992 set, be very grateful..

Cheers.

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
i have few more hooligan x mixes and im just about to post the easygroove set from kitch in 90 from soundcloud....all thanks to jon mancini for original posts on sound cloud....just thought id share them on here for others...check out new thread all the best decky

djay

May 4, 2005
Carlisle
I was at this one \0/ could do with any more sets from the pavillion done a few streetrave gigs there myself but could never get any tapes etc jamsy and ricky were allways to charlied in to reamember much ;)

decky28

Jan 6, 2007
glasgow
can someone let me know if these sets i put up are still live as i think my megaupload premium has expired...if so i will get them goin again for all the mixes ive uploaded.....decky