This week!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I have a feeling this week is going to be ace.

It started yesterday with Butty & I finishing our Christmas shopping (wahey!) and me getting a lovely new dress. :love:

Today I have been working but have a bit of a gap now so I shall get my presents wrapped and then back to work.

This week at work is gona be a pretty cool week, manic but good!

There's a couple of things going on this weekend too, the OSA doo being one of them (new dress gettin an outing me thinks!) and then it's Christmas.

I'm feeling pretty festive this year and I can't wait to have a bit of time chilling oooooout and Butty moving back to his house :)(/:))

So soz about the rant but I'm in a good mood this week!!!

Anyone else? Or are you all stressed to f@ck and have nowt sorted??

Ho ho ho, it's Christmas!!! :D

x

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I too am feeling festive and really looking forward to Christmas. Done most of my shopping but just need to get a birthday present for my Mum. Think I might do a bit of wrapping tonight which everyone else seems to hate but I love it, bought a load of bows and stuff today :love: I also have a new dress that will be getting an airing on Saturday, can't wait for that either should be a top laugh!!! Looking forward to hearing Radders set too! :thumbsup: I've also treated myself to a few pressies as the tax man kindly decided to give me some money back, wohoo! Doesn't happen often so I thought I'd make the most of it ;)
The pressure is on this week at work but hey only a few more days to go then off til 2nd Jan! :king: :D :mad:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
I too am feeling festive and really looking forward to Christmas. Done most of my shopping but just need to get a birthday present for my Mum. Think I might do a bit of wrapping tonight which everyone else seems to hate but I love it, bought a load of bows and stuff today :love:
I love getting all my prezzies wrapped and organized:D I have ALWAYS wanted a proper sellotape machine lol like they have in offices and i treated myself a month or so ago:S and its ace... lol i wrap everything now and look for stuff just to tape up:condom:

Anyway ... moving on.. I cant wait for Christmas this year. All my shoppings been done for a while and iv blagged a few extra days off next week to spend with the family:love:
Were off to Manchester early doors, got a appartment over there with my gorgeous fella and some friends and then were gonna get nicely merry and see Take that:cool:
Day off Thurs to recover .. Prolly a hectic weekend in work with knobs peckin my head b'coz they've not got there gifts sorted but then its CHRISTMAS and were having a dead chilled family one:luv: I cant wait..:D

All the best everyone:thumbsup: