pc brigage strikes again

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
Someone just told me about this and i can't believe it...anyway i'm sticking with 'faggots' as being meatballs...so in my mind theres no offence...Where will it end...will white christmas be banned as being offensive to black people?

According to B3TA these guys are dreaming of a white christmas

whitexmas.jpg

white.jpg

ooooooow the youth of today...etc etc. I think it's fucking stupid. If the word has never been banned...why should it now??? Also, they "think" it might upset gay people...has anyone actually lodged that complaint???? FFS...it's like we're going backwards, not forewards. the fucking idiots.

To the PC lot, if ur reading this...ur all a bunch of faggots! :condom:

FAGGOT.31570.full.jpg

:condom:

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
One of those stupid decisiosn thought up by some manager and everyone else in the company groans when they hear it

Very pertinent point made by someone in the comments quotes below

punter on website said:
Strange, then, how BBC Radio 1 has no problem with playing Jamaican dancehall music in full with its endless derogatory references to homosexuals.

One of those stupid decisiosn thought up by some manager and everyone else in the company groans when they hear it

heh - good point - I would hazard a guess that the powers at the beeb don't monitor that show & are unaware.... so long as the show pulls in a ethno-diverse demographic the beeb are obviously 'street' & 'multi-culturally sensitive'.

Cunts the lot of em....

xtc

Registered Member
Sep 4, 2007
that was the best part of the song for me but in all honesty
i cant stand that song it pisses me right off:mad:

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007

Yeah very good point :thumbsup: It's not like the lyrics of this song are an attack at gay people, it's just tells a story about a Christmas Eve in New York. I'm all for political correctness but things like this are just crazy and really trivial. I'm sure there are bigger and more important issues to be dealt with out there.