Where does...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
all the lost post go to?

Been waiting for somat off ebay and it hasnt arrived, seller is now saying its prolly got lost in post-fair enough. But what I wanna know now is, is there an area in all post office depots marked LOST POST and at Christmas all the post men & ladies get to choose what they are taking with them, sort of like a Christmas bonus thing-lol? :)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
all the lost post go to?

Been waiting for somat off ebay and it hasnt arrived, seller is now saying its prolly got lost in post-fair enough. But what I wanna know now is, is there an area in all post office depots marked LOST POST and at Christmas all the post men & ladies get to choose what they are taking with them, sort of like a Christmas bonus thing-lol? :)

LOL, you make a good point betteth, i think thats why they dont like live animals being sent in the post as some un lucky fker always ends up with a festering decomposing cat or something :eek:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
pmsl Shooms:thumbsup: :D

I've been really lucky with the post so far, but I tend to stick to reliable sellers. Maybe Wigan Post Office is just more efficient than other areas:S

Nice one Cano :thumbsup: and my lovely postwoman:love: :D