Beat the first week :D

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Its been over a week since i last even looked a a ciggy, and have not wanted / needed or thought about having one :cool:

It all started when i was out the other week, went outside for a smoke and thought this is insane, freezing cold and pissing with rain out here, fk this for a game of toddlywonks im off in, handed over a near full 20 pack to my mate and fooked off back to the bar :D

And i feel soooo good for it :D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Nice one, good for you :thumbsup: Hope you manage to keep it up. I did totally quit for a while but made the killer mistake of 'just having one' with a beer a while back so now every time I drink I end up smoking, which in light of the smoking ban now seems really stupid!

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
Nice one, good for you :thumbsup: Hope you manage to keep it up. I did totally quit for a while but made the killer mistake of 'just having one' with a beer a while back so now every time I drink I end up smoking, which in light of the smoking ban now seems really stupid!

Put the ciggy down and come sit with us in the warm bar lounge, whilst the others freeze :)

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
Congrats Rob :D

Have a long, satisfying drag on a Benson to celebrate :D

LOL cheers mate :thumbsup:

I see what your trying to do and im not falling for it, if i toke on a benson im a failure....that or a homosexual :D

Cheers tho mate, osa doo is gonna make or break me this weekend i think, hopefully with osaers around to watch my back i will get through it, that or some twat will be feeding a mashed robbie ciggs.... you going by anychance mate ? ;)