• scouse.jpg
    scouse.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 117

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Very Good Woody:S

Congratulations on you're conclusive and dominant victory mate;) . . . .they all count. . . . .that's the worst bit!:confused:

Next time. . .. oh well

Todays Fish and Chip Paper an all that.

(p.s.) Highlight of the game for me was a group of Man U fans in the pub saying what a C*nt Rio Ferdinand was, every time he appeared in close up.

grover

Jun 5, 2003
We were having a nice unheated discussion in work :p - Question that popped up was -
Do Liverpool deserve to be called a "top 4" side in the premiership?
Since 1992/93 Arsenal,Blackburn,Chelsea and Man U have won the title ... not Liverpool :p

xtc

Registered Member
Sep 4, 2007
We were having a nice unheated discussion in work :p - Question that popped up was -
Since 1992/93 Arsenal,Blackburn,Chelsea and Man U have won the title ... not Liverpool :p

imo i dont think so its just because of their success in the champions
league that gives them the top 4 status and tbh they are just too
god damn lucky when it comes to the champions league

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Very Good Woody:S

Congratulations on you're conclusive and dominant victory mate;) . . . .they all count. . . . .that's the worst bit!:confused:

Next time. . .. oh well

Todays Fish and Chip Paper an all that.

(p.s.) Highlight of the game for me was a group of Man U fans in the pub saying what a C*nt Rio Ferdinand was, every time he appeared in close up.

obviously tossers then. Rio made a mistake and was harshly punished for it. Since then he's been argubly our best defender and has given 110% in the vast majority of games, saving our bacon on countless occasions. I personally think he should be the next captain. The cunts that still get on his back are clueless idiots imo

Woody btw

bren

Oct 10, 2007

how can an evertonian quote to our great club you will always be in out shadows :p

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
obviously tossers then. Rio made a mistake and was harshly punished for it. Since then he's been argubly our best defender and has given 110% in the vast majority of games, saving our bacon on countless occasions. I personally think he should be the next captain. The cunts that still get on his back are clueless idiots imo

Woody btw

It was more about his personality than football ability.

I did hear them sarcastically say "you've been Merked!" LOL!

grover

Jun 5, 2003
lol Liverpool have spent a fair bit as well - still not won it

@ bren - was wondering when a koppite would bite ;)