Ableton can do one.........

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Thats how you make House music! :D couple of clicks here and there! i remeber Tandy you could walk in and make a House tune in 2 mins!

Merry Christmas!

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Yep same with hardcore too ha ha...although the hardcore boys sampled the house tunes

It depends on when you started with music! if you started with House and it was your first love i can understand that! fair enough! but breakz is why we have turntables etc because it is the supper intelligence! scratching mixing freestyle DMC finals Hip Hop Electro and the list goes on! but i stop anyways!

But i can understand why you like House you need guidance! Breakz is free the Technics turntable had to be made strong for the Hip Hop scratch DJ's Jazzy Jeff Q Bert etc!

I'am only having a laugh tho!

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I started with hip hop and electro in the early 80s, love house, love hardcore...i just don't understand why you seem to be so down on house when your love hardcore is spawned from the very music you dislike

Ed man i said i was having a laugh! chill out buddy! :D

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Hardcore tunes make me laugh, very little music in them, just a bunch of samples sped up, badly put together and out of tune - whereas house music is often in tune and gels, doesn't rely on loads of samples but instead the keyboard sounds of the classic analogue gear.

I'm surprised you like hardcore monty mole as growing up with a love of hip hop and electro - a progression into house music/techno is the more familiar route - although I can see the attraction hip hop >> hardcore due to the use of the break beats, but always was disappointed that when sped up to the faster tempo's the breaks were always weedy and sounded shite, not like when they were the tempo of their origin as hip hop breaks.

You carry on living your hardcore dream though, no one can take that away at the end of the day, these are just opinions :D

bet you've taken the bait by replying to this within 2 minutes :p

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Hardcore tunes make me laugh, very little music in them, just a bunch of samples sped up, badly put together and out of tune - whereas house music is often in tune and gels, doesn't rely on loads of samples but instead the keyboard sounds of the classic analogue gear.

I'm surprised you like hardcore monty mole as growing up with a love of hip hop and electro - a progression into house music/techno is the more familiar route - although I can see the attraction hip hop >> hardcore due to the use of the break beats, but always was disappointed that when sped up to the faster tempo's the breaks were always weedy and sounded shite, not like when they were the tempo of their origin as hip hop breaks.

You carry on living your hardcore dream though, no one can take that away at the end of the day, these are just opinions :D

Why you insulting me? i was just having a joke!

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I was just bloody having a laugh! ok fair i becarefull what i type from now on! jees man! i am listeing to OSA radio and loving the tunes! ffs!